• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Skylark97

Dec 11, 2018
Skylark97 Idk what you want to do. But rar file looks normal as this to me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Both WinRar and 7-zip see the same file and folder structure there, just saying.
I don't know, maybe my 7-zip got corrupted or something, because its happening with other games too. Guess I'll try that

EDIT: nope wasnt that. for kickers I tried another game and unzipped with windows and it worked just fine. Same file extracted with 7-zip, same issue.

Last edited:
Nov 30, 2018
Not to be a negative nancy, but am I the only one who finds this new Demon King (?) encounter somewhat uninspired in terms of eroticism? The scenes lack the creativity of other encounters. They almost feel like placeholders and lack that Majalis stamp of guaranteed fappability.

Abeldanger

Jul 3, 2017
there is no flaccid dick scenes in this game. ıf ım not true which scene has flaccid dick ?
You can go through encounters.json in the jar\scripts\ folder and find various scene alterations that trigger after the warlock's disabled your PP. Most aren't full alternate scenes but a line or two that varies according to whether you're normal, caged or flaccid.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Ok, so they did some animation for the demon king ?
but since it's a gif i can't post it here, so i'll just post the twitter link

• Love
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Not to be a negative nancy, but am I the only one who finds this new Demon King (?) encounter somewhat uninspired in terms of eroticism? The scenes lack the creativity of other encounters. They almost feel like placeholders and lack that Majalis stamp of guaranteed fappability.
Reading this, I can't help but think of that one but instead it's Hiro going:
"Well, like, for a KING of the Futa Demons I've been fighting, I can't help but feel like even your generals give me more of an honest erection. Like, they know foreplay, they've got a real connection with me at ti-"
And she's just crossing her arms, looking at us, as we list off all the futas we've met on our travels.

EDIT:
"Sure, I am both scared and obviously aroused, but it's just not the same. The legends overhyped them, as did Winnie." - Hiro
"Winnie isn't canon to this mode, you shitty Hero" - Trudy
*Loud Elvish Sobbing* - Kylira

EDIT 2:
"You should have seen them Ukra... Thighs like logs, an ass like two hams primed to crush my tongue and let me tell you that 69 might've just been her forcibly shoving her dick deep inside my powerless mouth, wanting to drain her larger cock in me as much as I wanted to drai-" - Hiro, after summoning Urka to the Throne Room too.
"You know what, I don't have to listen to me being compared to a Brigand. We had a final battle and you ruined it." - The Demon King, walking away to go complain to the Dark Knight.
"Come back and kill him this instant." - Trudy, glaring at Hiro talking about how much he wants to marry the Brigand.

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Anyone else thinks Demon King looks a whole lot like Dark Knight? Talking about the face of course.
Color used seem to be very similar. What i think is that Dark Knight seems to be more serious about actually damaging or even killing the Hiro than the DK. Many scenes used with suffocation and choking by the Dark Knight. She seems kinda more cruel even than a DK to me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Color used seem to be very similar. What i think is that Dark Knight seems to be more serious about actually damaging or even killing the Hiro than the DK. Many scenes used with suffocation and choking by the Dark Knight. She seems kinda more cruel even than a DK to me.
The Dark Knight has one thing I've noticed that's strange.
She never starts the fights, until you draw your own sword. It seems she is indeed bound to a code, but that code is all that holds her back at all from face-fucking and killing everything in the realm. She also clearly has a specific taste for Heroes, ones she seems fully intent on breaking or ending their quest.

I go heavily into this speculation in Act 2.5 of Warmth, if you're interested in my thoughts about it, so give that a read if you'd like (it's already up and public.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mr Technician

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Ok, so they did some animation for the demon king ?
but since it's a gif i can't post it here, so i'll just post the twitter link
That's already in the current version. Maybe it was added last week?
There's also an animation where her cock slides out of her underwear in the game.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
That's already in the current version. Maybe it was added last week?
There's also an animation where her cock slides out of her underwear in the game.
Don't forget, this is the Public Twitter, not everyone gets the weekly builds.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes