Cellbow32

Sep 5, 2019
Works fine for me.

You need to launch it from terminal though. Open the folder that contains the TalesofAndrogyny.jar file and right-click on the background of the folder, then select "Open In Terminal". Once there, use the appropriate command.

java -jar TalesOfAndrogyny.jar

If it still doesn't work, then you probably don't have java installed, in which case, you could use this tutorial...

:) After a hour of searching i find the solve=)

Reactions: EagleCarSausage

wawawawawawa

Jul 28, 2020
I can play the latest version without problems. I never use the launcher or the terminal though, but simply doubleclick the jar inside the game package. Also note that I'm still on High Sierra. Catalina breaks way too many things, so I avoid it like the plague.
i regretfully had to update to Mojave for some programs I need to use, but am avoiding catalina for the same reason, I might just be shit out of luck

Fanikito

Jan 13, 2020
So... I create the char, but when i choose "done" the apk(android) just shutdown and I have to do it all again... any solution for this problem?

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
From what I gathered this won't solve anything. The initial APK used for installing the app can be no larger than 100 MiB and any additional data must be contained inside no more than two so called expansion files of up to 2 GiB each (making 4 GiB the largest any single app can be at the moment) [ ]. Splitting the APK would still have you download a 1.11 GiB expansion file shared here (as one can hardly expect the devs to host it), leaving you with the exact same problem as before: downloading a single large file without any hickups. Not relying on Android in the first place and using a computer in conjunction with any sane download manager to get the files and later transfer them to the Android device (by way of personal cloud storage, external storage or sftp for instance) seems to be the best approach.
I don't know jack shit about android programming so I don't get to have an opinion on this; but For a game of this type and this amount of content, I just can't reason myself on why the size is 1.1 GB. I have S7 edge and have bigger games on my device (like Implosion or NFS) but ToA always heats up my device a lot and also drains my battery faster than Hiro draining Urka's balls.
It's just my observation but the coding of the game especially Android version seems to need some cleaning up and fine-tuning.

Reactions: m1piffles

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
Yes and it's still not showing
Next what you can try is to connect the phone to the computer and find the folder that way. Other than that i can't help you with but the folder should be there if you have oppened the game once.

babado

Jun 24, 2018
Tried everything. The only reason i ask is cause i'm stuck with the lust debuff x4 and can't do anything, even when i win.

edit: Nevermind, i guess my save was just corrupted somehow even though i started a new one?
You need to break their lower armor

Awaz

Jun 1, 2020
Next what you can try is to connect the phone to the computer and find the folder that way. Other than that i can't help you with but the folder should be there if you have oppened the game once.
I tried that and it still didn't show. Anyways thanks for your help

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes