Garataka

Jul 23, 2020
Not really means much i play last version and there a lot changes in menus i think only he forgot update text in it.
Well, i have a new inventory and UIs so you probably right, just wanted to make sure that im not the only one with mixed up version.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Just download the JAR from the link that was provided for us here and then replace the old JAR with it. Launch the game with the .exe and problem solved.

Also, be sure to just download the JAR it is version 3.00.1 and ignore the 32/64 versions from the mega folder as they are the 2.27.5 versions. You can keep doing this going forward so you don't have to wait for someone to update the Win 32/64 versions.

The mod has also been updated to 3.00.1 if anyone is interested in checking it out.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Locoroco134

Jun 15, 2018
Just download the JAR from the link that was provided for us here and then replace the old JAR with it. Launch the game with the .exe and problem solved.

Also, be sure to just download the JAR it is version 3.00.1 and ignore the 32/64 versions from the mega folder as they are the 2.27.5 versions. You can keep doing this going forward so you don't have to wait for someone to update the Win 32/64 versions.

The mod has also been updated to 3.00.1 if anyone is interested in checking it out.
is the APK version is also version 3.00.1?

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
The game-breaking bugs I've encountered earlier appear to be fixed, nice!

One thing... wouldn't it make sense to replace the "camp" action with "return to town" action when the MC is standing on the Fort square (as when he is standing on the Human Town and Monster Town squares)? Maybe the same thing for the Witch's cottage and the Gadgeteer's shop?

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Call me a newbie but how do you install the latest download?
This hinges on the following question: Mac or not? For simplicity's sake I'm going with 'not' and pointing you to this:
Step 1: Download the Java File
Step 2: Download the Win 64 file from either the front page or NotanAlien
Step 3: Put the contents of The Java File and Win 64 files into one single folder
Step 4: Run this game as normal
Any further questions should be directed at the search box in the upper right corner, as it's actually quite acquainted with the regulars of this thread. :)

ashen2

Jun 16, 2019
This hinges on the following question: Mac or not? For simplicity's sake I'm going with 'not' and pointing you to this:

Any further questions should be directed at the search box in the upper right corner, as it's actually quite acquainted with the regulars of this thread. :)
thanks ;)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It has been said several times here: simply edit the savefiles with notepad(or any text editor) to change values.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes