T0RQU3

Nov 9, 2023
losing to kitsune in battle locks up the game in a black screen.. anyone else having this happen?

Code_V5

Oct 16, 2020
are there still any arts in the pervert menu that are unobtainable in normal gameplay, or are all of them able to be gotten through standard gameplay?

If there are, what are the names of them that we enter to save edit them?

rj45direct

Apr 6, 2019
I came back after a long time to enjoy a lot of content of this masterpiece. Before doing that I was just passing by the forum to say no matter what we don’t have enough Urka content. Anyways I’m not surprised to see the eventual ramdom person asking where the pussies are. It feels like home again

• Hey there
Reactions: Axel34 and Poop777

Cum_Man_69

Sep 19, 2022
Is it possible to steal the Invincible shield from the shop in Monsters anymore?
Even with 16 Agility I'm being watched to closely.

MuaDeg923

Oct 19, 2021
Which one of these damn status conditions is tanking my Charisma? None of these statuses actually tell me anything, but suddenly I can't do half the shit I used to, or romance anybody. View attachment 3246563
Embarrassed. IIRC it's a blanket -3 penalty to CHA irrespective of magnitude.
In your case, each perk into focused would give you +2 Perception, since it acts on each perception reducing status separately - e.g. "Embarrassed" would only be -2 rather than -3, and distracted would also be -2 rather than -3.

Last edited:
Reactions: Budouka

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Nest Wedding 01.jpg

Hayyooo! New weekly!

This time we have one of my favorite characters in one of my favorite positions - the Ghost Oral animation, where Hiro gets to spend some time trying to gobble up a sweet/spooky ghost lady's too-big schlong under her dress, along with a bunch of variants and some new and expanded scenes for it. There's also a bunch of new sound effects, mostly focused on the Brigand encounter, though a bunch of them will be used elsewhere as well.

I think this cough is just about done with - it's mostly gone now unless I'm working out, but it is still... very frustrating to be coughing constantly while exercising. Hopefully sometime this week I'll be fully recovered. I've been making progress on the final Kitsune scenes for now, but it's been slow-going. Once I'm done with that, I'll be fully implementing the new companion work, which I think people will really enjoy, as well as catching up on new story mode and scenario stuff. We've got the Ettin, Catgirl, and Spider coming down the pike.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes