Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
the new ghost spooky oral animation can only be unlocked on pervert menu if you have the "show blood" option disabled... now there's a glitch and a workaround for this scene:

glitch: reenabling the "show blood" option after unlocking the scene causes it to get locked again

workaround: manually add "GHOST_SPOOKY_ORAL: 1" (no quotes) on your profile.json file under "animatedcgseen"

Last edited:

hw17

Aug 2, 2017
What's up with the quests for the ghost manor? Can someone help me how to get it and what does it happen?

Nov 12, 2023
Is there any way to encounter warlock again? After I failed my perception check and caught in her trap, I didn't visit her again till I reached the 2nd map, then I returned to the manor and everything seems gone or something.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Is there any way to encounter warlock again? After I failed my perception check and caught in her trap, I didn't visit her again till I reached the 2nd map, then I returned to the manor and everything seems gone or something.
Cheat by editing your save.

MoggyTheMog

Jul 30, 2023
What was your agility at?
13 total + Cat Potion, ALSO with the recent updates, the steal option also count the weight of the item, so i think the reason was because you maybe had low endurance, my total endurance is 8 and after stealing the shield, any other item is insta-caught.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes