Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
It's there is mod to character into Female or herm? Somehow this game have good graphic but I can't get up at all:ROFLMAO:
There is a polled feature on the developer's Patreon to add Pronoun choice, letting you play Hiro as a Futa or NB, when it passes the survey it'll be prioritised for development

Last edited:
Reactions: Giranz

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
There is a polled feature on the developer's Patreon to add Pronoun choice, letting you play Hiro as a Futa or NB, when it passes the survey it'll be prioritised for development
Something tells me he doesn't much care for the pronoun toggle option.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Kitsune Anal Knot.png

Hayyoooo, new monthly!

February came and went, and while we're pretty happy with our progress, there's much to do. The finished AI system saw a soft launch with a setting making it accessible, battle outcomes can now be selected while cheat mode is active, and the most exciting change: animations can now support physics, with Hiro's model and the Hiro x Kylira inn animation both showing it off in the breast, belly, and hair physics! Kylira and Trudy can now also get visibly pregnant/eggnant. We've added the Kitsune anal art, added a Hiro x Kylira cowgirl chest-to-chest animation, and updated the Orc and Warlock anal animations to include Hiro's customization and just generally improved them a bunch, and we've now got the whole cast phallus-wise in the close-ups! There's also a bunch of new Kitsune and Ettin scenes, including a new Ettin ambush that's brand new for this monthly. The Kitsune encounter is also now in a set location.

This month we'll be seeing more story mode writing (plan to finish it this year!) and the companion expansion along with food system finalization.

As always, changelog is below, and download links tomorrow. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

New build tomorrow with the new Weekly.

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Lol people misunderstand I like the game but can't wank on it... The combat system is one that keep me, eh I probably will check back in few year
I understood you, i just made a joke because you forgot to had "it" (as in "can't get IT up at all") to your original message, thus changing the context of the message.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Giranz

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Ettin Visualizer.png

Hayo! New weekly!

This time we've got the Generic Topping animation, which for now'll be used for basically any stance Hiro tops in, with the ability to toggle it using the new Selfie button. We've also added a new Ettin Ambush encounter for if you steal from them on the date.

A much-requested feature is more internal shots, and we'll be adding those over time as well, so the new x-ray button will get more of a workout. If an animation or piece of art is eligible for flip camera ("selfie") mode or x-ray the appropriate button will appear in the bottom right corner.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Links in the OP!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes