Sua Kyudrae

Aug 14, 2021

View attachment 3404975

Hayo! New weekly!

This time we've got the Generic Topping animation, which for now'll be used for basically any stance Hiro tops in, with the ability to toggle it using the new Selfie button. We've also added a new Ettin Ambush encounter for if you steal from them on the date.

A much-requested feature is more internal shots, and we'll be adding those over time as well, so the new x-ray button will get more of a workout. If an animation or piece of art is eligible for flip camera ("selfie") mode or x-ray the appropriate button will appear in the bottom right corner.
Wow ,loving the combat animation focus lately, and X-ray focus, always makes me get back on board when I see more of the combat gameplay getting visuals again. Of course the dialog visuals are vital but the combat visuals are equally important and have been very slow to catch up.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
think i have wrong game version it is free not patron :LOL:

thanks for replying anyway
Why would you have the free version when the Patreon version is downloadable from F95? Go download the JAR from OP to replace the old JAR in the version you have. Solves your problem.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
think i have wrong game version it is free not patron :LOL:

thanks for replying anyway
This is not the thread for the Public Build, this thread is for the Patron Build, the thread for the Public Build is

taglag

Aug 6, 2019

Hayo! New weekly!

This time we've got the Generic Topping animation, which for now'll be used for basically any stance Hiro tops in, with the ability to toggle it using the new Selfie button. We've also added a new Ettin Ambush encounter for if you steal from them on the date.

A much-requested feature is more internal shots, and we'll be adding those over time as well, so the new x-ray button will get more of a workout. If an animation or piece of art is eligible for flip camera ("selfie") mode or x-ray the appropriate button will appear in the bottom right corner.

As always, changelog is below, and download links in the OP. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The new version can't be downloaded atm. So check back tomorrow.
I must be missing something but I am not seeing the on the Op page ?

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
well since the top scenes got relocked because they turned into animations here's the guide for unlocking them again, for the first one just find lupa on demon king realm and offer her breeding (free cock), for the second one just fuck a prostitute at the brothel

KrisfromKaos

Jan 30, 2023
I wanna remind yall

I want to top Black Knight also hard that the Dragon Queen see her as weak and unworthy of being the Black Knight...so hiro becomes one as top BK until the end of days

Reactions: skinnyft
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes