Huffledrunk

Oct 7, 2021
Has story mode been expanded at all or is it patrion only past a certain point
the story mode is patreon only currently, its harder then a free roam because you cant... free roam and level up, if you beat the tile 3 and 4, even if 20 days pass, no one will respawn there. so you basically have limited resources in terms of XP.

also being a sub dosent work there, because youre supposed to put an end to the demon king, you can pass it off with goblin, harpy and brigand, the rest will just use it off in battle and continue attacking, you can make them ejaculate for 100 of times for all they care, the only thing thats important is one of the HP bars to reach 0. (maybe wereslut different)

with brigand, even if you lose she will ask you to choose if you want to taste the meat or to taste the steel, cause i believe she asks if you want to accompany her for alittle while and you decline cause you not like that.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
with brigand, even if you lose she will ask you to choose if you want to taste the meat or to taste the steel, cause i believe she asks if you want to accompany her for alittle while and you decline cause you not like that.
Nah, Brigand is the one who says she's not like that... sadly ;-;

Reactions: Huffledrunk

Apxangel9

Feb 13, 2019
Warlock can be accessed, the same way in manor in monster town, encounter her, resist, fight her, lose, then choose "be a girl"

Beastmistress, encounter, choose "Pussy", and Lose,

Goblin eggs need to be fertilized by any monster before the pregnancy can be advanced, after that it should take few in game days to lay.
so is there an option in game for protagonist to be a girl, or is it jsut temporary\cutscene?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I think that's bots probably, got that similar ads shitter in other thread too
Exactly. First there was a flux of new accounts saying hi, then random emoticons and now these ads. Only thing you can do is report them.

Sep 23, 2021
Btw, is there newer guide than the one from the OP? Like I vaguely remember elf huntress having some extra loss scene from tripping/high dex build back when I was playing this ages ago, tried it recently & can't seem to replicate it, doesn't seem to see it in the loss condition in newer build, so not sure how out-of-date the guide is.

well, guide seem to be from 0.2.7.5 . There is a changelog but, mb, not going to comb through all those if there are other guide available.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes