I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
anyone getting an error from preloading saying that it couldn't load asset "characters/GenericOralInternal.png", even though the file is in the .jar?

Edit: happens in other spots of the game like the town square.

Edit2: Solved the issue by taking out the file, renaming the file type (change .jpg to .png), deleting the previous file and putting the new one in.

Reactions: BigLoada and Jorja

gillriss

Aug 21, 2017
If somebody posts a new version of something you can always report the OP pointing to that post. Usually an uploader for the site will distribute it to all the usual places for us.
Yeah but the norm for this thread is that the op is usually only updated monthly

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Yeah but the norm for this thread is that the op is usually only updated monthly
Sorry, if someone else wants to upload the files to other websites they are welcome to do so, but I would prefer not to.

As for the MEGA limits, you may try using a VPN or proxy. If you mean the 600MB download limit from using Firefox/some other browsers, either use Chrome or download their MEGA Sync software to remove the cap.

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
Sorry, if someone else wants to upload the files to other websites they are welcome to do so, but I would prefer not to.

As for the MEGA limits, you may try using a VPN or proxy. If you mean the 600MB download limit from using Firefox/some other browsers, either use Chrome or download their MEGA Sync software to remove the cap.
I use Jdownloader2 and can go higher than 600mb. Wonder why.

gillriss

Aug 21, 2017

I'm using Chrome :( and the Sync gave the same error

Cialsec

May 18, 2018
Anyone been able to get the drunk combat ending or find the scene if you don't have a usable cock? I can't seem to find 'em!

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
please can you link me a save file
What are you looking for, specifically?

All the encounters in the game can be found through the cheat menu. Except the Brothel Madame quests, but that takes like 5 min.

I can give you a save file with maxed skills/perks/stats if that's what you want.

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
Fatal error when I try to go to the town center of first village where get main quest, and alley offer, any one else have this ?

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
Fatal error when I try to go to the town center of first village where get main quest, and alley offer, any one else have this ?
Was it this?
anyone getting an error from preloading saying that it couldn't load asset "characters/GenericOralInternal.png", even though the file is in the .jar?

Edit: happens in other spots of the game like the town square.

Edit2: Solved the issue by taking out the file, renaming the file type (change .jpg to .png), deleting the previous file and putting the new one in.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
This game bothers me so much. The artwork is soooo good but its Yaoi so no thanks. I wish they would do a version with a female mc (but obviously that's not the point of the game)… I'm conflicted :unsure:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
This game bothers me so much. The artwork is soooo good but its Yaoi so no thanks. I wish they would do a version with a female mc (but obviously that's not the point of the game)… I'm conflicted :unsure:
People can argue that futas are girls with dicks and not guys with tits, meaning it's not technicaly yaoi, but I get your point, at first I was like you, I love the art but didn't really like guys on guys, now I don't really care and enjoy the game.
As for the female MC, not likely, but you will be able to be even more girly in coming updates since they added a boob option.

Reactions: MaxPowell

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
As for the female MC, not likely, but you will be able to be even more girly in coming updates since they added a boob option.
Yeah i know it will not happen in this game, but I plan to keep an eye on the dev for any future games. Futa on female and Futa on Futa I can handle, Futa on male is just not my cup of tea... Still these artist have some real talent

Norli

Dec 19, 2018
This game's really hot, I hope there's more male on male action. If only Hiro could date a male centaur.

Reactions: Nyuu
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes