Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Yeah i know it will not happen in this game, but I plan to keep an eye on the dev for any future games. Futa on female and Futa on Futa I can handle, Futa on male is just not my cup of tea... Still these artist have some real talent
I would not hold out hope for that. Sissy boy content is all these two are really known for, and they don't seem to deviate from that much at all. It's dicks as far as the eye can see. ^_^

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
This game bothers me so much. The artwork is soooo good but its Yaoi so no thanks. I wish they would do a version with a female mc (but obviously that's not the point of the game)… I'm conflicted :unsure:
Yes, it would be great with a female MC. Has anyone asked the creators about this?

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Yes, it would be great with a female MC. Has anyone asked the creators about this?
Yes people have asked, the creators aren't interested. As @Polycount said there are plenty of hetero games on this site, some good ones with female MCs already. No need to make this something it's not.

Reactions: lo0u

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Game crashes when I try to go to town square and inn in the first city.
This was after I got caught for stealing.
Something but some "oral" picture.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Yes people have asked, the creators aren't interested. As @Polycount said there are plenty of hetero games on this site, some good ones with female MCs already. No need to make this something it's not.
Not so many futa on female games around.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
This game bothers me so much. The artwork is soooo good but its Yaoi so no thanks. I wish they would do a version with a female mc (but obviously that's not the point of the game)… I'm conflicted :unsure:
If it's any solace boipussy is almost as good as real pussy.
Need a spinoff game so they can expand on pregnancies with a bunch of PAWGS getting ravaged by ogres.
what game is that second fan banner for?
A pixel artist name bunwithcherry

Reactions: ChaosDvS
U

User_353687

So, do we know which encounters/endings are influenced by the drunk status? An how drunk are we supposed to be?

romass

May 26, 2018
I will give that a try, thank you

EDIT >>> that did it, thank you, Was troublesome. I guess I missed the post where it was talked about.

Anyway no more crash there now :)
What have you actually done? Where can I find that file? I don't understand :unsure:

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
Not that i want to clutter this place too much, but anyone have some nice futa pinups I can use to replace the silhouettes of mage, femme innkeeper, and trainer. Something maybe by Uno Makoto or Mofuringo

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes