Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Help! Whenever I go to the Tavern I crash. Here's the error file.
You are crashing becouse developer-guys made a mistake when they included one wrong extension file inside their "TalesOfAndrogyny.jar" file. But you can repair it by yourself. Open *.jar file with 7-zip File Manager, go to folder \characters\ , unpack file named: "GenericOralInternal.jpg" and convert it to "GenericOralInternal.png". Place this converted file back to \characters\. You are done and fixed!
As log says, it can't find *.PNG file:
Code:
Caused by: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: File not found: characters\GenericOralInternal.png (Internal)
EDIT: Ow! I just have noticed that this already have been found as a solution couple of post earlier... Sorry! :LOL:

Mediocre

May 9, 2018
I remember there being a armor mod but cant find it now. Anyone else remember or am I imagining shit?

tankie123

Nov 17, 2017
out of curiosity, for what Jar format is even uploaded? i do remember that old phones used Jar & Jad formats for games , but i believe their storage space would be nowhere near 627mb as well as they may just say big no to opening such a huge size game(and well resolution differences), so, is there some new phones which run games on jar or something else?

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
out of curiosity, for what Jar format is even uploaded? i do remember that old phones used Jar & Jad formats for games , but i believe their storage space would be nowhere near 627mb as well as they may just say big no to opening such a huge size game(and well resolution differences), so, is there some new phones which run games on jar or something else?
The .jar used to be how you run the game, I believe. I think it is also a way to effectively update the game without downloading an entirely new version, but I could be wrong about that.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
I remember there being a armor mod but cant find it now. Anyone else remember or am I imagining shit?
Nah, no mod - they added Full Plate armor in some new patches - like in two last months, and some cursed Armor of Anal Torment much longer time ago than that. Above items are straight from the game.
I didn't saw here anybody making any mod but only @Jorja - making Red Head Mod - well, for a red head Hiro version. Adding also some more spices to many graphics used in ToA.

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
Is it possible to change the font?
Yea, Open the .Jar file with winrar, go to the UI folder, and then replace all the ArgosGeorge files with whatever font you want.
(you need to rename your new font files to ArgosGeorge)

I often revert the font from the redhead mod back to default because its easier to read.

Reactions: Leherlars

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
um...is anyone else having the issue of the game not starting at all no matter how many times they click on the games app? it's just the last version and now the current version that this has happened to me as I played the older version just fine =/

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
um...is anyone else having the issue of the game not starting at all no matter how many times they click on the games app? it's just the last version and now the current version that this has happened to me as I played the older version just fine =/
I have had no problems running on win 64, but I have heard or read people having troubles could just run the .jar file. Though I have never tried this, so I have no Idea if this will help

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Hi, in my Windows 10 64-bit i'm still on "Java 8 Update 201 (64-bit)". Having no problems with running even latest versions. I have only 64-bit version of Java. Maybe the problem is that some people have installed both versions or not correct version to operating system... i don't know. In the times of Windows 7 - when you didn't have had java installed, and when encountering first webpage that used java technology - send you to download page of java runtime enviroment. Often it choosed wrong to install x86 java update on x64 machine system. Then when u upgraded windows 7 to windows 10 - probably end up with leftover files of wrong version of java. Theoreticaly it shall work just fine, and shall be compatible to run x86 (32-bit) version of any program on x64 (64-bit) system. My it friends told me that if i have any problem with x86 version of java on x64 operating system - just install x64 java too. Nothing wrong to have both java versions: x86 + x64 on x64 OS. Modern programs will decide by their own which version to run on.

nicknicola

Oct 26, 2017
I like you have followed this one for quite some time, and mostly have little trouble doing things in the proper order.

1. Mostly it is just make the first town,
pick up the quest from the town center, and get the jewel from the eavesdrop conversation with the man in the ally in the town center.
2. go brothel and talk business with Brothel lady get quest to find man in tavern of monster. Talk to Church lady SheHe what ever at least two times and run through her options.
3. go see the witch, and get the thing that helps you beat the Quest you picked up in the town center.
4. find the Elf, and Trudie, and Ork, and get them in your party, takes about 4 times meeting with Trudi, and two meetings with elf, and two meeting at least with Orc.
5. beat your way to the Quest monster from the town center quest, and kill it.

6. Work you way up into the second map and the fort at the far end of it, pick up the armor there if you want the hassle of dealing with it.

7. Pick up the Werewolf quest's from the brothel lady and do them ( Trudi Is a must have if your trying to stay anal sex clean.)

8. Finish them, and you have another brothel quest, trouble with the Werewolf prostitute's, or customers complaining about them.

9. Then I just wander, and do things I feel like doing from there.

10 side events with peddler, Dow kitty, and centaur's, and the cult events in second map, and Inn lady have to have less than 10 gold, (third time with her is game over ), and steal in town three times I think, and wind up in the stocks, and other events I just sort of stumble onto, and avoid or do if I want too.

11. if you want to switch to prostitute just fail in the brothel a few times and you will get that. first option "Continue/Fail" there.

EDIT >> Something that might be nice in the game would be a storage chest where you could place items, and gold for safe keeping at times, if you wanted to.
Thanks for the quick guide!

TrunksSsj06

Aug 31, 2018
Did anyone actually get the drunk jester ending? The change log says they added it but I tried several times and I couldn't get it to trigger.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes