HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
Than did you try to remove and install java again? (64-bit version)
- here you can choose which version you want to download: for which Operating System and architecture
I did and i'm able to play the game again, though now i'm wondering why my java stopped working, also toucansavior i'm having the same issue as you as that message comes up every time I try to use the inn

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
How to fix this?
I did and i'm able to play the game again, though now i'm wondering why my java stopped working, also toucansavior i'm having the same issue as you as that message comes up every time I try to use the inn
Guys - maybe this will help you out: https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-2-11-1-majalis.1643/post-1783143
or
my own: https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-2-11-1-majalis.1643/post-1787512

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
Reactions: Mr Technician

Neutro

Aug 14, 2018
anyone getting an error from preloading saying that it couldn't load asset "characters/GenericOralInternal.png", even though the file is in the .jar?

Edit: happens in other spots of the game like the town square.

Edit2: Solved the issue by taking out the file, renaming the file type (change .jpg to .png), deleting the previous file and putting the new one in.
How i do this?

Azriel Satan

Jul 27, 2017
How i do this?
You have to open the Jar with Winrar.

(If your not familiar with winrar, you can not edit files that are compressed, so you need to extract it somewhere, convert it (its easy to just open it in paint and use save as to change file type) and then add in back into the Jar.)

My version of the game is the latest (with Redhead Mod) already has it listed as a .png so it might be faster just to get the mod if its fixed there or see if there is an update.

Reactions: Jorja

tontoman

May 4, 2017

(If your not familiar with winrar, you can not edit files that are compressed, so you need to extract it somewhere, convert it (its easy to just open it in paint and use save as to change file type) and then add in back into the Jar.)

My version of the game is the latest (with Redhead Mod) already has it listed as a .png so it might be faster just to get the mod if its fixed there or see if there is an update.
Actually you can it seems, just tried it. I just went in and edited the extension of that file to PNG and it just repacked itself.

Pretty much latest version of winRAR iirc.

Neutro

Aug 14, 2018

What is the name of the jar file that I have to open?

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
...back to news that people actually care about, they have been posting updates on the new dark Knight encounter this week. Looks like a sexually dominant new enemy. Thank the lord.

Reactions: grasshopper

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
which enemy isn't "sexually dominant "
it's maybe hard to define but there are certain encounters that are forcefully dominant, through-and through. Best examples being orc, and minotauress.

unlike some of the other encounters where they don't really dominate you unless you ask them to: dullahan, centaur, etc. Not to say that those are worse encounters. Just that it detracts from the "being overpowered and dominated" asthetic when you have to ask them for it. Also, they are worse encounters ;)

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes