Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Lol that was probably it. :D in my defense, after you remove the points of agreement, there isn't much left to the comment.

In more important news, Maj posted another view of brothel Madame:
Uhhh, fuck yes.

The more brothel madame salad tossing, the better.

Also, I'll upload everything. Sorry, fellas, I'm used to it being on Saturday.

EDIT: There's no new content, guys. It's just a couple fixes, apparently. For the surveys, they're considering making a new game alongside ToA.

LATEST MONTHLY

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
That's nice but for me, I always have trouble getting to a punishment choice. I always reach her journal and then end up getting caught by her. From there she just has her way with me and then ditches me. When I try to come back she's always not there anymore. I guess it's because I always fail only at the perception check when I'm reading her journal. So even if they add in something like that, i'm never gonna see it.
You can get to her fight by entering the sanctum without waiting, and then resisting temptation. The fight starts if you don't overpower her with a magic check of 6. Any loss will give you her 3 loss conditions.

Oct 8, 2018
Uhhh, fuck yes.

The more brothel madame salad tossing, the better.

Also, I'll upload everything. Sorry, fellas, I'm used to it being on Saturday.

EDIT: There's no new content, guys. It's just a couple fixes, apparently. For the surveys, they're considering making a new game alongside ToA.

LATEST MONTHLY

It would be better for them to finish ToA before starting a new project, usually small teams like majalis can't manage two big projects and end with two bad games.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
TOAsmall.png
Redhead+ MOD Updated to 2.12.0 Enjoy!

GhostAnalBothCum.png BrothelMadameFacesitGuests.jpg Sadly not much to work with here. Also, that is one gigantic butt. I fear for Hiro's well-being. ;)

This might be the last update for a while. I feel they aren't progressing the game at all outside of a half dozen pieces of art a month and some dialogue to go along with them and yet they want to start up another project? That really would be the end of TOA in my opinion. Vote wisely.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
^ I'm still having this screen issue where the right side is cutoff significantly. I don't know what's causing it. If it's the game, something in my computer settings, java itself. I didn't have this issue back during version 2.10 ' ish.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
^ I'm still having this screen issue where the right side is cutoff significantly. I don't know what's causing it. If it's the game, something in my computer settings, java itself. I didn't have this issue back during version 2.10 ' ish.
If I run the game full screen I get nothing but a black screen but I can hear the music. I'm also stuck because it won't even allow me to alt+tab out of it and I'm forced to reboot my PC. If I run it windowed in 1920x1080 it displays incorrectly because it cuts off a portion of the top of the screen and has a border around the left and top sides. ( I have never had this issue with any other game. )

Screenshot (684).png Running the game windowed at 1920x1080

They also took away the maximize button while windowed so what I do is use a 3rd party program that will run any windowed program full screen. It's called . It works like a charm once set up and it's free.

Screenshot (688).png Running the game windowed at 1920x1080 w/ WBG

Reactions: yoyomistro

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
^ OK so it's not my computer then. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? If so this needs to be mentioned to majalis.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
View attachment 295669
Redhead+ MOD Updated to 2.12.0 Enjoy!

View attachment 295705 View attachment 295670 Sadly not much to work with here. Also, that is one gigantic butt. I fear for Hiro's well-being. ;)

This might be the last update for a while. I feel they aren't progressing the game at all outside of a half dozen pieces of art a month and some dialogue to go along with them and yet they want to start up another project? That really would be the end of TOA in my opinion. Vote wisely.
The vote basically gave you four options, and the question was something like "when would you like us to start working on another game alongside ToA?" There was "1 to 6 months," 6mo to a year, 1-2 year (I think), and never.

I think they kind of shot themselves in the foot with the encounter cheat thing. Now it's so much faster to burn through the new content and then it feels unsubstantial, even if it's hundreds of lines + art.

I do wish they'd focus more on tying stuff together and making a cohesive experience. Everything feels so disconnected and random at the moment, which is fine if that's the sort of game you want I suppose. But nothing really interacts, and they focus far too much on just "new" characters instead of fleshing out old ones. I've been waiting for a goblin expansion for months and months and months (possibly even years? can't even remember the last time that character got an actual Hiro-centric update).

I think they should have stopped like 2 characters ago and just given all the existing ones a lot more scenes, art, etc. And then shifted focus to finishing story mode.

flameriderz

Dec 30, 2017
If I run the game full screen I get nothing but a black screen but I can hear the music. I'm also stuck because it won't even allow me to alt+tab out of it and I'm forced to reboot my PC. If I run it windowed in 1920x1080 it displays incorrectly because it cuts off a portion of the top of the screen and has a border around the left and top sides. ( I have never had this issue with any other game. )
Surprisingly im not getting this issue my self i used to get this kind of bug a lot but i just built a new gaming pc so what your experiencing could be any number of things what i could recommend is trying updating graphics drivers and if all else fails a reinstall of windows may or may not help always make sure to backup data if your going to do that though

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
The vote basically gave you four options, and the question was something like "when would you like us to start working on another game alongside ToA?" There was "1 to 6 months," 6mo to a year, 1-2 year (I think), and never.

I think they kind of shot themselves in the foot with the encounter cheat thing. Now it's so much faster to burn through the new content and then it feels unsubstantial, even if it's hundreds of lines + art.

I do wish they'd focus more on tying stuff together and making a cohesive experience. Everything feels so disconnected and random at the moment, which is fine if that's the sort of game you want I suppose. But nothing really interacts, and they focus far too much on just "new" characters instead of fleshing out old ones. I've been waiting for a goblin expansion for months and months and months (possibly even years? can't even remember the last time that character got an actual Hiro-centric update).

I think they should have stopped like 2 characters ago and just given all the existing ones a lot more scenes, art, etc. And then shifted focus to finishing story mode.
I hope most people vote for never or 1-2 years. They should finish TOA before they even start thinking about working on another project. Your right about the encounter cheat but I'm so glad it's there. It lets me test the mod and make sure everything is working right.

I'm all for a Gobo expansion. It would totally make sense for the starting area. It could be something along the lines like the goblins are encroaching into human-occupied lands and boning everyone in sight and no one is doing anything to try and put a stop to it. The townspeople are at their wit's end and seek out a hero to save them thus enters Hiro and her merry band of adventurers to try and put an end to it.

I mean at this point I would take anything. I'm kinda over the way they are handling updates to the game. It's the same formulaic thing week after week. New enemy new sex scene. Rinse and repeat. I do give them a ton of credit for sticking to their schedule as most of the developers of these types of games do not all the while still collecting the money from their patrons. I just think if they worked half as hard on the actual gameplay instead of just adding a new sex scene every week the game would be better off for it. Maybe that's just me and the people supporting the game are happy with the way things are.

Reactions: tenaka88

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
I appreciate the help but I have only had issues like this with a very small handful of games out of the hundreds that I own. I'm on a laptop so it's most likely an issue with Nvidia and Optimus. It's not like the game is demanding I run it with the onboard crappy Intel graphics chip and not my Nvidia card. It's also not a big deal as I said I found the solution just using a simple 3rd party program to get around the issue.

My real issue is why disable the maximize button in the first place when there was no reason to do so? That change is also when the weird sizing and border issue also cropped up as shown by the pic I provided earlier.

View attachment 296082 Example of an earlier version where the maximize button was functional. Slight black borders on either side but none of the screen is being cut off.
Yeah, the removal of the maximize button is quite frustrating. I've resorted to using a free software tool called "borderless window" for the same experience.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Does anyone have any older versions, like around 2.09 or 2.10?
I had quick search of the thread and managed to find 0.2.09.5 & 0.2.10.5.

Reactions: broly965

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Well as much as i thank you for finding that, the issue was still present it seems. Whatever is going on is not related the the version of the game itself. Both my intel and nvidia drivers are using the latest drivers they can. It could be my laptop or it could be something to do with a program or something in the registry. Frustrating trying to fix a problem when you don't know what the problem is to fix. I can run the exe with only slightly of center game screen, to the point it's not noticeable. The jar on the other hand will not display properly at all in fullscreen mode. Nor will it display well windowed in anything more than 1280x720.

SO whatever the problem is it's very specific to the display settings.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
OK just for a theory i ran this game on my older desktop instead of this laptop. Of course it worked perfectly, which is upsetting as i have no idea what to do to fix the issue on my gaming laptop.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
OK just tried out the new ghost art, but i did not see all of it. I know some of the art is caged art, but i am not seeing any of the ghost art where she cums and the mc is flaccid. Only the mc cums and not the ghost herself.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
OK just tried out the new ghost art, but i did not see all of it. I know some of the art is caged art, but i am not seeing any of the ghost art where she cums and the mc is flaccid. Only the mc cums and not the ghost herself.
Maybe loosing a fight to a Warlock from a Mantion of monsters town, and than choosing to become 'female', returning back to Mantion to perm feminization option will have something to do with flaccid art here... And ofc going flaccid when not wearing a cage. I'm guessing here. Can you try this?

Rbiba

Mar 7, 2018
Maybe loosing a fight to a Warlock from a Mantion of monsters town, and than choosing to become 'female', returning back to Mantion to perm feminization option will have something to do with flaccid art here... And ofc going flaccid when not wearing a cage. I'm guessing here. Can you try this?
I did. I doesn't work.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
It's got to be the stupid Nvidia optimus setup since I too am playing on a gaming laptop. It's caused problems with other games before. Just use Windowed Borderless Gaming from the link I posted earlier. It takes care of the problems here and with the other games that have trouble displaying properly with optimus.
I've actually tried it several times to get it to work but i keep getting no window added messages pop up. It did actually work by random a couple times though. Just now while trying to get it to work again after closing the game and reopening it again, i pressed f4 and it fixed on it own. F4? Wtf?

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes