Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Anything to do with the Goblins is fine by me. They're my favourite repeatable encounter because I just love their gobbo butts and nuts. :giggle:
Although I always wonder why male goblins have bigger butts than their female counterparts? :unsure:
They probably have the most victory conditions too, be it with domination, submission, getting drunk, or even being drunk yourself so we've got lots of art and animation potential.
Do the males have bigger butts? I never noticed. Seemed about the same to me in the art.

I will upload the update today whenever it goes live, but it may not be till tonight as I have an event to go to later. Regardless, I'll update this with links as usual.

Version 0.2.13.0 - "May I Have Another" update

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
It's nothing to write home about. Some barely-noticeable changes to a few pieces of art.
While what you said is completely true because most of the changes are so slight no one will notice them unless they compare the two pictures side by side it's been a real pain in the rear for me because I'm now having to redo a bunch of art that I just redid last week. :(

On the positive side, I think they are coming out even better. :)

Stay tuned as I still have quite a bit of work left to do before I can post the mod.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
^ I at the other hand hope that it will never again be updated. I think it would destroy having fun and it would threat exploration of what is unknown.
Plus going by the guide will probably miss 75% (or more) of the scenes. It's way better to learn how to edit a savefile. Especially when also by editing - can revert choices. Yes - scene choices even from quests already done.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Hello anybody knows when the scene guide will be updated?
I'm afraid I don't remember who maintains the guide, but I know they haven't been around for several game versions (many, in fact). Either they will never return again, or they will come back later.

how do you get angel facesitign scene i have been tryign to get it since it came out but for the life of me i cant figure it out how to do it
You need to use "hit the deck" and roll over while in combat with her. She will become non-hostile immediately and sit on your face.

Last edited:

Birrah'Lai

May 28, 2018
^ I at the other hand hope that it will never again be updated. I think it would destroy having fun and it would threat exploration of what is unknown.
Plus going by the guide will probably miss 75% (or more) of the scenes. It's way better to learn how to edit a savefile. Especially when also by editing - can revert choices. Yes - scene choices even from quests already done.
You can't do that on Android, we need the guide.

Mar 24, 2018
While what you said is completely true because most of the changes are so slight no one will notice them unless they compare the two pictures side by side it's been a real pain in the rear for me because I'm now having to redo a bunch of art that I just redid last week. :(

On the positive side, I think they are coming out even better. :)

Stay tuned as I still have quite a bit of work left to do before I can post the mod.
You know, I just want to say that I don't know too much about the development of this game, I'm not sure if you're part of it, a community figure modder or a dev or what have you, I only really know you from this thread - either way I just wanna say I appreciate your work. It's pretty awesome, I appreciate your style preference and art changes and the effort you put into this. Mad props, top keks!

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
You know, I just want to say that I don't know too much about the development of this game, I'm not sure if you're part of it, a community figure modder or a dev or what have you, I only really know you from this thread - either way I just wanna say I appreciate your work. It's pretty awesome, I appreciate your style preference and art changes and the effort you put into this. Mad props, top keks!
Nope, no official role in its development. I'm just a big fan of the game and one day I thought to myself I would really love to see Hiro with red hair. I then discovered that all the art was just in .png's and knew enough that I could probably do something so I downloaded a paint program, figured out how to use it (somewhat), and made the changes.

Over time I thought why not alter other aspects of the game like the UI and the world map. I don't think there is anything in the game from a graphical standpoint I didn't put at least a minor alteration on but the goal is not to change anything except for the aesthetics like makeup, jewelry, tattoos, and now freckles for Hiro and friends. As far as the UI goes I was not a fan of the font they chose or the tendency to make everything so brown so I chose red as the overall theme and you can see that in things like the combat menus.

Thus the mod was born and the rest, as they say, is history.

A little taste for the next update of the mod. It's coming along but there is still quite a bit of work to do.

WIP AutoAnalFuzzlessCum.png Org AutoAnalFuzzlessCum.png Updated GenericOralBaseCheek.png Current GenericOralBaseCheek.png Org GenericOralBaseCheek.png

Last edited:

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Does anyone know how to get the enemies to force you into the new auto-fellatio stance?

I have tried every encounter so far:
1. Getting them aroused
2. Going into supine stance
3. Let them grapple me
4. Lose grapple (bar all the way to left)...

But nothing! Is it not working?
I didn't try yet, but the enemies that like to facesit you when you are on your back probably won't put you in this stance.because the ai will choose one action over the other.

But I'm just guessing now.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
TOAsmall.png
Redhead+ Mod Updated to 2.13.0

It's still not 100% back to where I want it just yet. Real life has a tendency to get in the way but figured I would at least get my mod current with the latest version of the game. I have spent quite a bit of time going through all of the existing art and have been redoing quite a bit of it. I did not get to the updated werewolf art yet otherwise I think I got the rest from the last update to the game.

As always Enjoy!

Screenshot (795).png Screenshot (786).png GoblinAnal.jpg AutoAnalFuzzlessCum.png CentaurAnal.jpg CentaurOral.jpg NagaAnalCum.jpg

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Based Jorja.

Also since you had to edit them, think you could elaborate on some of the changes made with the updated art?
Tons of little things here and there that most would not notice unless comparing the two side by side. Pretty much like with the recent official updates from Majalis. I had to redo all of the updated ones completely from scratch but it's allowing me to incorporate things I have learned since most of them were ones I had done early on.

Like in the last version, I had introduced freckles but I kinda thought they looked more like measles so soon afterwards I found a much better way to do it and I am now pleased with the overall effect so I have been redoing all of that work to try and make it consistent.

For example, I went and redid all 26 of the Hiro portraits to get the freckles and makeup just right and I also did some individual work to each one of them and fixed up tiny errors. (the non-makeup ones just have the freckles).

SlightHappyFemme.png SmileFemme.png LoveCrazyFemme.png LustyFemme.png BJFinFemme.png SurpriseFemme.png

I don't keep my older work on file but if you really want you can backtrack through all my posts as I usually post screenshots with each mod update.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro and Fed
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes