broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Could someone put up a full copy instead of just a jar? I can't get support for my hardware and screen res without it
You do know a jar is all you need for pc right? Just keep you old folder with the game files in it, delete the old jar and replace it with the new. The game will then load either from the exe or the jar and have the latest content in it, this is because most of the game is in the jar itself.

SenshiSan

Game Developer
Feb 23, 2018
respect to the creators of this Thicc-ass game(pun intended?), I've enjoyed all the content so far and was surprised at the depth of everything when I first played this.

Reactions: subaru_dono

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
respect to the creators of this Thicc-ass game(pun intended?), I've enjoyed all the content so far and was surprised at the depth of everything when I first played this.
I have to agree this game fills a nitch that has been vacant for some time. The Hentai dick girl flavor is nice, and expanded on here far better than I have seen it anywhere else.

I needdddd moreeee URKA CONTENTTTTTT
As to Urka, that is actually not one of my favorite characters in the game, but we all have personal taste, anything to do with the goblins, and actually the sorcerer was pretty well fluffed out. But I do like them all, I think I would like the Peddler better if it was not such and end all experience with her.

All good, at this time I am not sure which characters they should fluff out more, but I think there is some need to buff up the existing characters now that they have a good base finish out any animations, and graphics that they plan for them or possible extra story line.

Then maybe move on to that Castle or fort area that you can't reach yet, or expand past the fort where you get the option for the free armor a little with another map, maybe with high level, harder to win battles, but not necessarily more character's.

However they could have battles where you take on say a goblin, and a Brigand or other combinations of foe's in battle maybe not at same time, but back to back battles, and of course more story line.

Reactions: FormlessLikeWater

guleed yusuf

Mar 24, 2018
looks like i was sacrificed for a change in TOA

i served my purpose well.

dont forget me brothers

lol they actually changed the ML count

Jun 24, 2017
The only stupid one here is you asshole, you cant actually just put a new jar into a new game folder and expect the new content to magically update itself in all of the folders without any problems if you were a game dev you would know this
Ummm what? All of the games files are contained in that jar all you need to do is replace it with the new one to update the game.....

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
The only stupid one here is you asshole, you cant actually just put a new jar into a new game folder and expect the new content to magically update itself in all of the folders without any problems if you were a game dev you would know this
That worked fine for me. Got the new Urka content and everything.

Reactions: Azriel Satan

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I believe you just proved him right. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes