BravoStar

Dec 16, 2017
Alright, i legit just can't find those "anal topping scenes" and the ones i do find were in the game already, so either they reffer to something i don't know about or it was an undocumented change that was added in a future changelog.

Edit: nevermind, it was referring to the harpy wife scene, my bad.

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I was looking at the images I've already unlocked and noticed that the wereslut throat knot, x-ray version, as well as both cum scenes aren't in the listings.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
So do you only get lewded by futas in this game or are there actual male enemies/scenes
Male Goblin(duh), Trudy, Kyliria, NPCs in the Town Plaza, (most of )your clients when working in the brother and some of the centaurs in the Mare bad-end are males
Innkeeper is male unless you tick the Futa content box

Aug 27, 2018
been following this game for a long time, truth be told i only made an account here for the download link and i must say the last few updates with the friendly werewolf and now the harpy scenes might be the best ones yet. I wish they'd make those types of choices available for the other characters as well. Most encounters are great by themselves but the core combat and what sticks those encounters together seems far from complete. Do they post what direction they're going to take the game in on patreon, cuz with the amount of neutral to good outcomes in it rn i feel like it could take on a party-style system with the characters which would be great.

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
An error has been noticed in recent versions:
when the main character in battle, the first time and the subsequent ones are fucked in the ass, then the hole animation first, then the sperm immediately.

but it was earlier and more correct: hole animation + showing penetration + showing sperm + and how stretched.

I'm not a special fan of such games, I just want the game to be better ...

Varlash

Oct 1, 2019
In the brothel how do you get the fellow mercenary option to be unlocked? Its found when you offer as a bottom working for the brothel and you click on special. I cannot figure out how to do it.

MomijiH

Apr 17, 2019
Male Goblin(duh), Trudy, Kyliria, NPCs in the Town Plaza, (most of )your clients when working in the brother and some of the centaurs in the Mare bad-end are males
Innkeeper is male unless you tick the Futa content box
Ogre is also male in the same circumstances.

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
^ It on the create character screen when you start a new game.
I really can't find it man, I must be blind. I already unlocked it, the progress says I have no bonus points, but I don't know how to get it, and how to use it.  Screenshot_20191001-143826.jpg Screenshot_20191001-143907.jpg Screenshot_20191001-143914.jpg Screenshot_20191001-143924.jpg

Last edited:

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
In the brothel how do you get the fellow mercenary option to be unlocked? Its found when you offer as a bottom working for the brothel and you click on special. I cannot figure out how to do it.
you need to fuck\get fucked by the two local werewolves in training first

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes