Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
I have high hopes for the demon king (who will probably be a queen with a dick).
The moment when you realize you made a game so good that 90% of the players forgot about the quest of the demon king and all and its fine with that(and the one who still remember are so hyped up that the pressure is real)

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
did anyone get the camp dump scenes except for the "one human-sized" scene, I already tried to get fucked (a lot of times) by urka, the ogre, werewolves, harpy etc, everyone in a together and separated way too, but it still being the one human-sized scene

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
Plot twist its fantasy content, it doesnt mean anything unless you were to go out and act on it.
Trying to shame someones fantasy in a thread about said fantasy is like walking into a star wars screening, sitting down and screaming "STAR WARS SUCKS". you wouldnt do it because its pointless, stupid and a waste of your time AND YET people do it on the internet because they are bored? trolling? who cares litterally just ignore them and continue discussing your futa waifus

Now down to the real issue who unironically uses the word waifu you damn weebs *shakes fist*

Helm

Jun 10, 2017
huh that seems a little low my download "transfer" limit with mega is currently at 90GB, typically with free users it varies depending on peak server usage and available bandwidth.
View attachment 508035
Anyway I have uploaded the latest version (thanks sharkschrek) to a mega folder so you can just grab whatever build you guys want from there without having to get the full weekly.
Links dead...
So are the links on the front page the latest ones?

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
I imagine the demon king like a big dominant milf (with a cock), but she could be a loli, that would be a good plot twist
Demon King is a shy girl(no dicks), scared of men, who is saving her virginity for The One, the heroic prince-like hero who'd take her heart and marry her and then they'd offer each other's virginity in their first night.
That's why only a virgin can "defeat" her.
That's why monsters aim at fucking you silly, to corrupt you away from her

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Demon King is a shy girl(no dicks), scared of men, who is saving her virginity for The One, the heroic prince-like hero who'd take her heart and marry her and then they'd offer each other's virginity in their first night.
That's why only a virgin can "defeat" her.
That's why monsters aim at fucking you silly, to corrupt you away from her
That would be an epic plot twist, how about the Demon King is just a futa who doesn't give a duck about anything and just wanna have fun and you wasted all your journey on doing stuff before understanding that you had fun and had your story and maybe fucking around and fighting demons is the wae? if you think about it atm you saved a lot of ppl from becoming a strangely unwilling cockwarmer, you help the church, the brothel and a lot of other persons during the journey, so for me its ggwp even before the Demon King xD

Last edited:

scotti

Jun 6, 2018
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes