D

Deleted member 44741

I think the Dark Knight is my new favorite girl, instead of Urka.
Wait. Wait. Hear me out.

While Urka wants to do you in the butt for 30 hours per day, which is nice. With the Dark Knight though, I never know what's going to happen. Does she wants to drink tea with me, go to bed, or is she going to chop my head off? It's the craziness that I like.

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Wait. Wait. Hear me out.

While Urka wants to do you in the butt for 30 hours per day, which is nice. With the Dark Knight though, I never know what's going to happen. Does she wants to drink tea with me, go to bed, or is she going to chop my head off? It's the craziness that I like.
Honestly i don't like my girl to chop my fucking head off xD i like the craziness but i like that kind of slave urka with a bit of loan than chop me down and no respawn, even the idea of being the mare is more appealing (in that world going out with a horse doesn't seem lethal so id risk it xD) thats why i can't go with naga best waifu, dress me up and call me clown id prefeer going with Lura , or if i want some real crazy shit the goblin( dam no one goes for the goblin waifu? xDDD)

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
( dam no one goes for the goblin waifu? xDDD)
I haven't been able to trigger anything other than standard 'fuck her or ride her' stuff with the goblin, much though I would like to.

I have had I think three different harpy endings, though And a bunch of others. A little disappointed there doesn't yet seem to be an equestrian one.

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
I haven't been able to trigger anything other than standard 'fuck her or ride her' stuff with the goblin, much though I would like to.

I have had I think three different harpy endings, though And a bunch of others. A little disappointed there doesn't yet seem to be an equestrian one.
i meant the female one, there are a couple for her, even with trudy as a companion, and with the equestrian you have a soft ending where you are trapped in their camp getting stuffed (equestrian = 3 and loose a fight) or even a hard bad end if you marry one of the 2 (you can also use a town portal scroll and go around in your mare class if you feel fancy

Jockeyboy

Jan 28, 2019
Just lost a level 31 iron man build to the infinite handjob bug.

How do you unlock more start bonuses?

Nov 30, 2018
Wait. Wait. Hear me out.

I just love how openly antagonistic the Dark Knight is. There's no softening up to the protagonist. She's there to fuck and destroy so-called heroes, period.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
You need to start losing checks and battles, or you'll miss half the content.

When you first find the "female" goblin, there are several checks (if you choose to keep going).
I don't remember them exactly, but last time I played (months ago, before getting bored):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have had I think three different harpy endings, though And a bunch of others. A little disappointed there doesn't yet seem to be an equestrian one.
Equestrian was actually the very first and most easy bad end to achieve.
Just go to combat, and lose.

Later, an "open" bad end was available.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Dexter1927

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
I'm completely done with all brothel quests and I've explored every room, the Doggy door always has the Wereslut immediately attacking with the oral scene, if I fail the agility and/or perception checks the scene triggers with the Wereslut throat knotting, if I don't fail either or, Hiro just retreats. I don't know if I'm being retarded or if that's just a random encounter or an error or something?
There's two levels of success for the Perception check. You need to pass the first one, which requires 8 Perception.

anna_subCD

Jun 4, 2018
And that's a goblin-werewolf hybrid pushed out of my character's well-used hole :)

Also ticked off the Brothel Madam marriage and Centaur marriage endings.

Leonave

Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
The biggest problem with the dark knight fight is her grand slash attack, with deals tons of damage and easily break your armor, so every time you see her getting ready to unleash this attack(the stance name is Reel Back, that is when she is preparing the grand slash), try to dodge it or simple use withdrawn, using carefull attack in the block stance can be somewhat effective too. I dont know if you can parry it, but it is worth the try.

Now for defeating her, if you are a mage, just paralyse, oil and ultra fire ball her, its the easiest way, if you are a ranger, i recommend using your arrow when she is going to use the grand slash, you have time to defend yourself after that. For the melle combat, try using medium-height attacks, such as tempo attack, because she doesnt have medium height armor, it saves a lot of work.

So basically if you are not attacking her with magic, you need to have high perception to always see the next attack and high agility to dodge. As i said before, withdrawn works too and parry is something worth to test.

If after doing all i said you still cant defeat her, i recommend some grinding and upgrades for your weapon.

I hope you understood my explantion, english isnt my native language.

Ok thanks ! I'll try that !

Kenethr

Sep 1, 2019
I'm having trouble with the game, some of the java files dont work properly, i used to overwrite the files on older versions and it worked, but now it just wont open

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Once you get far enough along in the brothel quest to explore the brothel, find the room with the doggy door.
Hi majalis, the "encounters" file in the script folder tell what to happen in each scene right? so, that art of hiro creampied by the ghost with his dick flaccid is missing there, at least with the searching tool in notepad I didnt find it

Kenethr

Sep 1, 2019
What exactly are you overwriting?
it says that java.dll/verify.dll/zip.dll/jvm.dll wont work, i used to overwrite those files on older version and the game would work, but on the current version, the game won't open, and if i look on task manager the game open and closes pretty fast.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes