Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Well, haven't played in months, so I'm still figuring things.
Some interesting, some others not, but still good to see new content.

I noticed the new shack location at the monster's town.
Is just that simple, is there something planned for the future, or there's something/someone else behind (pun intended) that I'm missing?

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
Well, haven't played in months, so I'm still figuring things.
Some interesting, some others not, but still good to see new content.

I noticed the new shack location at the monster's town.
Is just that simple, is there something planned for the future, or there's something/someone else behind (pun intended) that I'm missing?
It's a pretty new simple repeatable scene that varies based on your character's appearance.

Swardy

Sep 15, 2017
Does the content differ drastically from story mode to normal mode? Which is more worthwhile playing in the games current state?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Does the content differ drastically from story mode to normal mode? Which is more worthwhile playing in the games current state?
As far as i know, the encounters are different in the 2 modes, but there is a lot more content in free mode.
As for which is more worthwhile ? depends on taste i guess.
I'd say, try both and see.

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
Both I guess? Every enemy that appears in story mode also appears in free mode, but has completely different scenes. Story's worth poking around through with cheat mode on to see all the scenes I guess?

For a while it had a way better wasp scene but the updated one in free mode's really good too now, idk.

Sobe

Oct 22, 2017
sorry for no updated profiles been busy with IRL stuff. will post new profile next update

smegmaboyo

Apr 16, 2019
I'm not sure how frequently Majalis lurk here but frankly I'm not about to join any discords or patreons to make a bug report so:
I feel like butt plugs are bugged. I did a run where I'd get absolutely railed by everything, as one does, and at some point the butt plug was removed in a scene, then put back in, but unrecognised by the inventory.
Allow me to demonstrate:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the above first screenshot, my rectum contents are plugged and the rectum uses the butt plug icon. Simple enough, until the second screenshot where "buttwear" is empty. So somewhere along the way (I'll see if I can't find where) the game takes out your butt plug for buttsex and doesn't put it back in your inventory, but does put it back in you. A phantom butt plug, if you will.
Nothing game-breaking obviously, but somewhat annoying to have the classic sissy combo of cage + plug be broken at some point or another.
I'll try to locate the event in question but realistically this seems to me like a problem with how inventory is managed, not with one event in particular, although I haven't scoured the code that much so I could obviously be wrong.

Edit: I was wrong on my initial idea. It is related to an event, in particular I found that a lot of events have "Butt plug removed!" at the end, but Selkie does not if you choose "nothing" after first meeting her and just getting railed in combat. I'm not sure how many more encounters have this (and to be perfectly honest with you I'm not about to check), but it's safe to say that certain encounters, Selkie among them, just don't give your butt plug back in the inventory.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes