Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
Where did our pro uploaders go?
who knows, maybe busy maybe they are having trouble with this coronastuff? in the meantime i had this and wanted to share, why you need some other version? u know u can simply download that and use the jar version inside right? xD

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
who knows, maybe busy maybe they are having trouble with this coronastuff? in the meantime i had this and wanted to share, why you need some other version? u know u can simply download that and use the jar version inside right? xD
this time around most of the new content is in the Story Mode, that is locked in the "free" version.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
No, looking for Android version, like all the previous uploads have included.

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
No, looking for Android version, like all the previous uploads have included.
im sorry but im not like you said The pro uploader(hahahah might call them lke that next time xD) so i do what i can, but because i felt bad for you i keeped searching and found an android version, ill check if is legit and upload it on my mega, so expect it in the evening(no i don't have strong connection)
Mega 64+jar
Mega android version
There you go guys......IS THAT A JOJO REFENRENCE11!!!1! Keep yourself busy at home <.<
there is also the android version now, have fun
why, thank you, my dear sir!
JointDapperBooby-small.gif
i made this to feel appreciated thank you :cry:

Last edited:

zayn zidel

Sep 25, 2019
This must be asked a thousand times so forgive me but I'm going through the thread and I'm wondering if there's a guide or walkthrough for this game.
Mainly looking for a Guide to get scenes and a guide for combat.

treetoto

Jul 29, 2017
This must be asked a thousand times so forgive me but I'm going through the thread and I'm wondering if there's a guide or walkthrough for this game.
There's an old one that's like 6 months behind buts its a good place to start. and as far as combat goes, just fire ball then oil and fireball

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
about scenes the best way is to activate cheats in game options and then spam encounters with someone , usually the scenes are based around win or loose(mostly loose) and checks during conversation after battle, the only exeption are not enemies(madame in the brothel for example or mouth fiend but those are long to explain) other than that i can give you a little guide on combat other than fireball is best solution, if you wanna go melee just remember this simple thing
-warrior is mostly easy class mode for fighting
-gladius is best sword with every class matematically speaking (i forgot who found that but thanks bro)
-spring attack, armor crusher and blitz maxed can usually carry ur ass over 99% of the encounters
-spend time in town to learn a bit before going against quetz or she is "immortal"

cog

Mar 4, 2017
Anyone have full gallery save? I'm looking for it. I wanna see that vamps scene I can't unlock

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes