Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Funny you all focused on the tentacle thing. My curiosity was most piqued by the pig orc futa...

What is a pig orc? And can it pump Hiro full of enough cum to render him helpless? These are the questions that puzzle me.
Essentially a pig person. in the west, are similar to large goblins, green skinned humanoids typically portrayed as ugly, stupid, and extremely violent. think LoTR, or D&D.
in the east, like japan, are more commonly shown as being like a crossbreed of man and pig, having snouts and being fat. they're also ugly, stupid and violent, but they are also shown as extremely lustful. Typically, only one is needed to reduce a trained and stalwart captured female knight into a sloppy mess begging for another load. And since Hiro isn't exactly a trained warrior with years of combat training...
Plus, pigs are known for having some rather large nuts.

Reactions: Dingo139

Sandman341

Aug 18, 2019
Man it would be soo cool if this game has some foot fetish content like footjobs and/or having hiro being forced to worship some feet

thebighole

Nov 18, 2019
Man it would be soo cool if this game has some foot fetish content like footjobs and/or having hiro being forced to worship some feet
There is a bit. There's at least one scene with the brothel madame, and one with the dark knight that have some foot action.

Feb 20, 2019
Essentially a pig person. in the west, are similar to large goblins, green skinned humanoids typically portrayed as ugly, stupid, and extremely violent. think LoTR, or D&D.
in the east, like japan, are more commonly shown as being like a crossbreed of man and pig, having snouts and being fat. they're also ugly, stupid and violent, but they are also shown as extremely lustful. Typically, only one is needed to reduce a trained and stalwart captured female knight into a sloppy mess begging for another load. And since Hiro isn't exactly a trained warrior with years of combat training...
Plus, pigs are known for having some rather large nuts.
Say what about the nuts??? o_0

Reactions: Dingo139

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Bruh my reply was deleted....guess the admins aren't fans of japanese medieval era paintings :KEK:
They also didn't like my opinion, no biggie
But i admit, i don't know what "OT" means, and since it's the reason it was deleted, i'm confused.
I understood something along the lines of "out of topic", but i'm not sure.

Feb 20, 2019
But i admit, i don't know what "OT" means, and since it's the reason it was deleted, i'm confused.
Jokes are out of topic I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
OT=Out (of) Topic

I'm going to guess the whole thing was too derivative from the topic of the thread

Chocoboii

Nov 11, 2018
Can anyone confirm that the newest ToA is working on their Android? Please post Android version if so, I'm curious as to why it's not working.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Can anyone confirm that the newest ToA is working on their Android? Please post Android version if so, I'm curious as to why it's not working.
I play on android and installing a new update only works 70% of the time. on S7 EDGE.
The APK is very fragile and you need to download it with no pause or timeout from your internet otherwise it wont work.

where is the new bandit content?
Stealth then choose backstab.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes