Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
A few pages ago (don't remember the page) the devs told us why it's like that
They told us something along the lines of "the werewolves are WAY stronger than you think, they're only playing pretend fight with you, the more you are "dominant" the more they're interested in you."
Basically, if you win a fight, you only win a "pretend fight" with her, and since you're strong, something they REALLY like, you get fucked.
Also, kudos to a dev providing explanation in a forum like this of all places.....

Reactions: UndeadEve

Vintrion

Dec 21, 2017
riposte is your ally.
Oh I know. Riposte is always the skill I buy first with my 6 Agi Enchanter. Wasp does have a lot of spontaneous damage at the start while Naga just tires you out if you take too long on setups but generally my issue with both is just they take a bit longer to fight than everything else I roll through up to that point. Even Ogre is over relatively quickly, I only have a few actions to do and am just spamming block until their drain their own stamina for most of the fight.

Although I haven't really seriously played the game in a long while and don't know any specific changes to combat which would make that a wrong estimate.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The last patchnotes I saw were 2.23.4, and now there's 2.23.7.
Any chance for 5 and 6 patchnotes so I can see if there's anything good in between?

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Link updated.

So Majalis stated there's going to be a new companion that'll be voted on soon. My votes on gobbo if that turns out to be an option.
Should be that one punishment brothel chick who pours vinegar down your throat. I like her

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I'm guessing this is going to take a bit since it's going to have to include a bit of art and they don't want to release that half assed and have people crying constantly about it, could be wrong though dunno
yeah, i get that, and it IS better to not half ass a new class.
But i just wanted to know if there were any news or if it's still being worked on (or not), you know, that kind of thing

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes