Knight001

May 29, 2018
Wondering if they're messing with mind control shit on this, considering it's mentioned in the hypnosis spell description.

stein231

Jun 24, 2017
Why is the catgirl getting so much content? Did she win consecutive contests or something?
I generally like the kemonomimi look, but find the ToA catgirl kind of meh. She just looks like a person wearing costume parts, lol. Wonder if her cock will at least be barbed with fleshy spines in the images...
simple because the creators love it
quote from Majalisart twitter : " New catgirl for ToA! She's fun! Really been enjoying writing her. "

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
So, regarding the starting problem, I just tried the latest patreon version and the latest public version from majalis site (0.2.24), and I have the same problem with both. Neither the exe nor the jar file work, I only get the loading symbol for like a second, but nothing happens. Since the problem exists with both versions, but I was able to play older versions of the game (don't know which one I played last), I'm still not sure if the problem lies in the game or my system. Java is up to date and I installed the right version for my system. There's also no problem with my anti virus software. I also tried running the game as administrator, but that didn't help either. And if all of that wasn't enough, my tablet won't install the andoid version. :( Are there any configuration options inside Java that might have changed or need to be changed?

Update: I just tried running the pure Java version instead of the windows executable version, and it worked! So I guess there's a problem with the windows version.

Last edited:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017

Brommiss

Oct 9, 2017
Man's, i have problem. I have error com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: File not found: (Internal), when i try start new game or load game.

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
Why is the catgirl getting so much content? Did she win consecutive contests or something?
I generally like the kemonomimi look, but find the ToA catgirl kind of meh. She just looks like a person wearing costume parts, lol. Wonder if her cock will at least be barbed with fleshy spines in the images...
I think the idea is that characters from now on, including the catgirl, are going to be released with this amount of content as standard as opposed to going back and fleshing them out later like they're doing with all the old characters.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes