Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Does anyone know where the save file for the Java version?
All versions are Java versions. Saves are stored in the sub directory .tao-data of the games installation directory.

Please use the search function as this question has been answered multiple times in the last few days.

dondondondondondon

Mar 10, 2019
I cannot open the recent .jar file. I tried troubleshooting and updating but I can't find a way to fix it. Does someone have a win64 file they could post or send to me?
Sorry if I'm doing anything wrong I have never posted

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
If the jar file suddenly can't be launched anymore you're better of opening a console, navigating to the games folder and trying to run it like so:
Code:
java -jar TalesOfAndrogyny.jar
That way you can see any relevant error messages thrown by either the OS or the JRE.

You may want to follow SenshiSan's instructions on how to get your hands on the win64 executable.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
I loved the game but I have a few questions, does the enemies I defeated respawn? Would love to fight the Harpy and Werewolf again
Pitch camp. Drain cum if needed. Sleep a day or so... backtrack... I am pretty sure it respawns when you switch between the three maps...

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
I loved the game but I have a few questions, does the enemies I defeated respawn? Would love to fight the Harpy and Werewolf again
Even tho the encounters respawn, there's lots of encounters with the same monsters along the maps, except for very specific monsters like the spider or the minotaur.
But as for Werewolves and such, you'll be seeing a damn lot of them while exploring, don't worry. Eventually you'll get tired of encountering them.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Can anyone point me to to a fighting enemies guide
Vintrion shared some time ago, but I feel the easiest way to win fights is to go all Ordo Hereticus and just burn them all.

Put points in True Fire and learn Oil to amp up the damage of the former. After being hit by Oil most enemies will go down once you land your second True Fire. There are still some tactics you'll need to employ, like hiding being a shield until ranged enemies have run out of ammo, timing the blocks on fighting ogres, managing mana on longer fights, ... Have fun!

• Red Heart
Reactions: bazelgeuse

Radalf

Dec 27, 2019
harpy 100% needs more love, I'm a sucker for three of your first encounters, the brigand, werebitch and harpy are easily some of my favorite
Harpies have really nice cock, i kinda like to see a licking blowjob of female ôter. But the one i really want to see is ettin blowjob i like when they suck big cocks

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Dark Knight is a bitch and a half to fight. Pretty much everyone else, aside from maybe the vampires, is pretty easy, though.
Nah, she's not really that hard to fight if you have sufficiently high stats - not nearly as though as the minotauress, ettin or fire elemental. But the game won't let you fight her at all if your dignity is too low...

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes