Sargeras

Jun 26, 2017
Is anyone else's resolution messed up when you open the game? i didnt have that in the past but now i have to guess where the full screen button is and lower the resolution.

J-V1

May 1, 2018
Then the game wouldn't be called Tales of Androgyny. This is a game about monster dickgirls fucking a trap boy named Hiro in his ass most of the time.
androgyny means someone having characteristics of both genders, it's not exclusive to feminine men, it can also be a masculine looking girl, or, someone whose face is so in the middle that you can't tell the gender just by looking

J-V1

May 1, 2018
hi, i played the latest windows version last night, i seem to be unable to create or overwrite saves.
i started a new game and saving doesnt do anything. later i imported my saves from a previous version and they load fine, but i can't overwrite them (hitting the save button still does nothing)
has this happened to anyone else? what do?

billybobular

Jul 2, 2017
androgyny means someone having characteristics of both genders, it's not exclusive to feminine men, it can also be a masculine looking girl, or, someone whose face is so in the middle that you can't tell the gender just by looking
You're right about the terminology but it is a moot point given the original title of this game was trapRPG and the artist/writer's history.

Long time fans like me and people of this specific kink genre really get tired with people parading in here asking for more female content. This has been said a million times but I'll say it again. There is so much amazing female whatever content out there that there is no need to come in here asking for more.

Not trying to start anything but please don't bump the thread with these arguments. Let those of us who appreciate the nature of this game enjoy our little gem in peace and go take it up with the creators via Patreon. Thanks

Signed,
A big booty bottom boy enthusiast.

Dec 7, 2017
Has anyone tried the new Scentless perk?
I wonder if it adds or prevents certain scenes to happen
I don't think it currently does anything. I think the intent is to eventually have it affect stealth or help avoid certain encounters.

Don't quote me on that though, it's my own conjecture.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Thanks....it doesn't matter how hard i try to like this game it cant give me boner..! Art is great but yeah when see girl with dick on biger that i can ever dreams for my self make me want kill my self.
no pun intended BUT thanks for the heads up was thinking of trying it until i seen your post haha

feral74

May 31, 2017
hey quick question for some reason when hiro got egged by slekie(the female gob) i cant give it birth they flush out but i have already give nbirth to werewolf and harpy hybrid

redlupa

May 29, 2020
hey quick question for some reason when hiro got egged by slekie(the female gob) i cant give it birth they flush out but i have already give nbirth to werewolf and harpy hybrid
are there any birth scenes in the game yet?like you actually see babies coming out of the hiro or there still just text naration of these said scenes?honestly there is just so many of those narrated scenes with so little visiuals.I wish devs would fill those scenes first instead of adding new content.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
are there any birth scenes in the game yet?like you actually see babies coming out of the hiro or there still just text naration of these said scenes?honestly there is just so many of those narrated scenes with so little visiuals.I wish devs would fill those scenes first instead of adding new content.
Closest thing I remember is spider scene, but not anything else. Plus I played a while ago (0.2.12)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
It doesn't work like that. Written content will always be ahead of art in those types of games.

Closest thing I remember is spider scene, but not anything else. Plus I played a while ago (0.2.12)
Also the mermaid. But i don't think neither show actual birth.

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
java is the one with the newest update? no idea how to start the game with that one, i always got the windows 64bit one

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes