RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Patron version (start with the heir to a legendary character) has a plot, I think. Not sure that the public version (create your own character) does. But I just started playing this game today, so I'm not exactly an expert on this game.
Most of the progress so far is on the free roam side of the game.

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Most of the progress so far is on the free roam side of the game.
yeah the story mode for me was rather leaner, and long winded the last time I tried it.( but I have not tried it in some time )

I like the advantage of the free roam as I can just sort of wander around and do as I please.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
yeah the story mode for me was rather leaner, and long winded the last time I tried it.( but I have not tried it in some time )

I like the advantage of the free roam as I can just sort of wander around and do as I please.
And make Hiro take all kinds of monstergirls dicks. :LOL::LOL:

But seriously, we should start seeing more of the story mode now that the game entered beta stage.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I like vanilla shit as much as the next guy, but there's plenty of vanilla shit out there already. This doesn't need it. Like.... at all.
Yeah, much as I'd enjoy some guys and dickless girls in the mix for the sake of variety this game has a niche and it's one of the only ones filling it. The whole point of the game was to be a twist on the violated heroine style of game; if you just want the standard execution go find literally any other one.

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
it would be interesting a mod where Hiro chooses to be Dom or Sub in battles and also takes too long to cum

JStrom

Dec 16, 2018
Figured out how to get it to launch. had to right-click on the .jar file, click properties, change the "opens with:" tab, click more apps, scroll down till it says Look for another app on this pc, go to Program Files(x86), java, latest one listed, bin, and click the javaw.exe as the program to launch it. and then it works... though it seems you gotta do it every. single. time. ... but at least it's finally working for me.

js00906

Feb 21, 2019
So what build do people use to beat the Orc Lady in the beginning of the story mode. I when all out in combat skills and whatnot but I can't beat her.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Figured out how to get it to launch. had to right-click on the .jar file, click properties, change the "opens with:" tab, click more apps, scroll down till it says Look for another app on this pc, go to Program Files(x86), java, latest one listed, bin, and click the javaw.exe as the program to launch it. and then it works... though it seems you gotta do it every. single. time. ... but at least it's finally working for me.
Considering that it's written in java and that on any platform you should be able to run it by calling java -jar TalesOfAndrogyny.jar, I'd say there's but one version and it's java only. :geek:
You can create a to run the game by way of the above command. The underlying problem you may want to fix is your JRE not being .

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
So what build do people use to beat the Orc Lady in the beginning of the story mode. I when all out in combat skills and whatnot but I can't beat her.
You need a combination of skills that meshes well. The armor-destruction combat skill, the one that lets you center to restore balance and then go right into the aggressive stance, and magic that can stun her and damage her are all good choices. Make sure you have second wind just as a general rule.

Linh Gremory

Dec 6, 2017
I can both beat her using Mage and Paladin. Never tried other builds but the thing is you need to understand her attack patterns and should just strike HIGH or MED because she doesnt have armour there and HIGH attacks bleed. It all boils down to basic battle mechanics tbh. You can look into the Help tab, I think the dev explains it quite well.

Reactions: yoyomistro

Linh Gremory

Dec 6, 2017
On another note does anyone is getting stuck at the witch house on the border of the forest? I got an error and an error report text file.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
can someone1 post their profile.json from toa.data if they have full gallery.
thanks

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes