Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
How do you even start this, there is no executable, its all source files..
Apart from the instructions provided by SenshiSan, you also should be able to run the jar file by double-clicking. On most operating systems a correctly installed java runtime associates 'opening' a jar file with the command java -jar $file. Which is basically the only thing the launchers do anyways...
You can create a to run the game by way of the above command. The underlying problem you may want to fix is your JRE not being .

Reactions: HexV

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
I Download the new Jar. 3.00.4 but the geme exe dont open if I want to start the game. The old 3.00.1 starts without problems direktly, but the new one dont start the game.

Works...all is good...my wrong xD

Last edited:

kryanBR

Jan 18, 2019
So what build do people use to beat the Orc Lady in the beginning of the story mode. I when all out in combat skills and whatnot but I can't beat her.
use magic attack (combat fire), buffs (hypnosis or sleep) and healing (ultra heal). Also the "weakening curse" skill that greatly decreases the enemy's attack and stamina consumption.
I particularly like more wizarding or charming.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
How long do spells like weakening curse or gravity last?

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
hi , first time playing this game and my monitor is 2k how can i do the game in 2560x1440 ? , text looks really bad in 1080p

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Instead of "bumping" posts you could simply play the game and test it out yourself. :whistle::whistle:
Been doing that, but I'd rather not invest precious points in something that might not be as useful as spending them on something else.

Also, what's the benefit of using soul crystals to upgrade items? I've tested that and seen no difference.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Been doing that, but I'd rather not invest precious points in something that might not be as useful as spending them on something else.

Also, what's the benefit of using soul crystals to upgrade items? I've tested that and seen no difference.
Armor lasts longer before breaking, weapon does more damage.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019

On the topic of spells: the duration of non-damaging spells targeting an opponent is your current (modified) magic stat plus the power mod of the spell in question. An Enchanter with it's base magic of 3 would see Weakening Curse last for 11 and Gravity last for 15 rounds, which shows their respective power mods to be 8 and 12:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On a side note: you may want to postpone playtesting those two spells in particular until one of the upcoming releases fixes them.

Reactions: DangBits and AWolfe
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes