l e e

Mar 29, 2019
- Defeat Warlock.
- Recruit Warlock.
- Get a boon.
- Fire Resistance.
- This leads to the Warlock pounding Hiro's butt, which somehow makes him unable to be burned to death.
I'm doing it that way...... there's a sudden error... ...do you know why?

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
- Defeat Warlock.
- Recruit Warlock.
- Get a boon.
- Fire Resistance.
- This leads to the Warlock pounding Hiro's butt, which somehow makes him unable to be burned to death.
ah thx and how can i get a highl ust because some optiond during scene are looked because i did not had a high lust

Reactions: asdhqw

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I'm doing it that way...... there's a sudden error... ...do you know why?
Get the latest jar

ah thx and how can i get a high lust because some optiond during scene are looked because i did not had a high lust
Get anal beads from the gadgeteer, then equip/unequip repeatedly before the encounter until desired lust level is reached

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
mh thx now i only need to get money because i dont have any
Just look for gold caches and artifacts (hunger charms can be sold 50 gold each). Also, you'll find some gold in the giantess and arachne's caves, and you'll get rewards for completing Madame's quests and the Quetzal quest. Yeah, and you can rob Trudy and the cutpurse if you defeat them. Prostituting at the brothel will also earn you some money, but eventually you'll get a red perk and you won't get paid for whoring anymore. And then, there is the bank where you can take up to 200 gold credit, which you do not need to repay as long as you are ok with letting the collector fuck you every few turns ;)

Last edited:

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Couple of questions about combat:

1. How to tell if my "Withdraw" did anything or how to tell it can do something? I got it to work in one encounter, the one with the harpy near the start of the game. I gained some distance from her, but the ability seems to do nothing against every single other enemy.

2. Can I use heals or shields outside of combat? It seems wrong that my phantasmal shield carries over to the next fight but I can't cast it outside of combat.

3. Which skills are useful for a mage with low str/endurance/agi? I don't know what to do with skill points when I level up.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Couple of questions about combat:

1. How to tell if my "Withdraw" did anything or how to tell it can do something? I got it to work in one encounter, the one with the harpy near the start of the game. I gained some distance from her, but the ability seems to do nothing against every single other enemy.
Some combat techniques are more effective with certain enemies and less effective with others. Experiment.

2. Can I use heals or shields outside of combat? It seems wrong that my phantasmal shield carries over to the next fight but I can't cast it outside of combat.
Shields are meaningless outside combat. You can use healing potions outside combat, but cannot heal yourself with magic. With "cumdrinker" perk, you can also heal yourself by swallowing cum... this will give you unlimited free healing in the camp if you recruit the warlock as companion (since she is always willing to get a blowjob).

3. Which skills are useful for a mage with low str/endurance/agi? I don't know what to do with skill points when I level up.
Seduction and defense skills, I'd say... but then again, you can always level up your str/end/agi by acquiring certain perks and by wearing certain items.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Thanks for the answers. I know shields don't do anything outside of combat, just wanted to know if it's possible to charge my shield before combat to save myself two turns of action.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Thanks for the answers. I know shields don't do anything outside of combat, just wanted to know if it's possible to charge my shield before combat to save myself two turns of action.
Well, you can obviously equip/unequip "hardware" shields via inv, but I'm unsure how this affects the phantasmal shield as I never actually used it

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Just look for gold caches and artifacts (hunger charms can be sold 50 gold each). Also, you'll find some gold in the giantess and arachne's caves, and you'll get rewards for completing Madame's quests and the Quetzal quest. Yeah, and you can rob Trudy and the cutpurse if you defeat them. Prostituting at the brothel will also earn you some money, but eventually you'll get a red perk and you won't get paid for whoring anymore. And then, there is the bank where you can take up to 200 gold credit, which you do not need to repay as long as you are ok with letting the collector fuck you every few turns ;)
thx

May 26, 2020
So I heard somewhere that this game has a piss scene, is that actually true or was I misled? ANd if so where is it, I looked a fuckton and never found anything that could even be misconstrued as a urination scene

Jul 22, 2019
So I heard somewhere that this game has a piss scene, is that actually true or was I misled? ANd if so where is it, I looked a fuckton and never found anything that could even be misconstrued as a urination scene
Yeah I think it was the warlock in the manor. I don't remember the exact choices but there was scene where she pisses with her cock still in you in the morning.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Yeah I think it was the warlock in the manor. I don't remember the exact choices but there was scene where she pisses with her cock still in you in the morning.
Kinda wish they'd change that one tbh, only part of the Warlock's content that's a serious nope for me and it isn't signposted at all.

May 26, 2020
Kinda wish they'd change that one tbh, only part of the Warlock's content that's a serious nope for me and it isn't signposted at all.
Eh ya I guess I can see a warning being nice. I'm kinda rootin for that one to get some animation some day, personally. For whatever the fuck reason urination and traps have very little crossover

Reactions: rodft
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes