balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I think the generic scene should show less or even none of the person being ridden, like the generic oral, or at least have a more feminine shadowy figure.
Most of the futa scenes have their own dedicated art. It's basically just the rando scenes with faceless guys that would need a generic one so I feel like that's exactly what it's supposed to be.

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
A thought just came to me. Since they now have generic cowgirl art, generic doggy art, and generic bj animation...... Why not use those for combat as well when there isn't any dedicated art of Hiro and the enemy character in the act? That honestly would make use of the skills even better. (Also hope the doggy and cowgirl art get animated someday as well)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Likely because of the same reason why they are making sure to adapt the art to every kind of situation the game can offer, like for instance Pucca's changing skin colors or Hiro being using a cock cage or not.

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
Likely because of the same reason why they are making sure to adapt the art to every kind of situation the game can offer, like for instance Pucca's changing skin colors or Hiro being using a cock cage or not.
I guess, just saw a good use for the art was all. Using sex skills and not having any art for them is pretty boring. Using those as stand-ins would make them better.

Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
A thought just came to me. Since they now have generic cowgirl art, generic doggy art, and generic bj animation...... Why not use those for combat as well when there isn't any dedicated art of Hiro and the enemy character in the act? That honestly would make use of the skills even better. (Also hope the doggy and cowgirl art get animated someday as well)
That's the intention, actually. I want to create a good system for doing it, though, including for animations, so I want to set aside some time for it, probably soon.

Rollerblades

Apr 27, 2020
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.04.5)

New content:
  • Added new Warlock companion scenes

Anyone know how to get the new warlock scenes? I tried it didn't work for me
Im 99% certain they are bugged. When you press the button nothing happens.

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
man i lovvvvvve this game. only thing i wish is for this to have a vore scene or two. its got the monsters! why not just let them gobble her up, willing or not
Giantess in the valley submap has few variant scenes for this.

Regular Naga and Quetzal Goddess have minimal bad-end scenes for it too.

Reactions: BPLydia

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
That's the intention, actually. I want to create a good system for doing it, though, including for animations, so I want to set aside some time for it, probably soon.
Any chance to have the little silhouettes-icons a bit bigger too?
They're pretty hot, and would make combat more interesting and varied. It just feel a bit like wasted stuff...

(and again, reusing non-ToA stuff would be cool too. There are lots of awesome pics that could fit easily with minimal editing -which would keep the good rate of adding content, while giving Alis some rest lol-)

Sep 20, 2019
Hopefully the Scenes Guide download link can have a Nopy, Mediafire, or Dropbox version since that being in New Zealand means i can't get any of the mega's website to load without it saying that the browser can't open it, this is so that users outside of New Zealand can be able to look at it if needed after downloading said file.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Anyone have a full save of the newest update?
is there an updated walkthrough?
yeah~~! Save file too
Please give 100% saving for the latest version
For the love of Big Holy Butts, just PLAY THE DAMN GAME.
It just takes a couple of hours to get most of the content, and much less if you want specific content.
There's even a friggin CHEATS option to see everything!

If you're too in a rush to get a desperate 2 minutes fap, just google "Majalis hentai", and look at the pretty pics, that is faster.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes