Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
So I know you can agree yo become sex slave to Urka and there will be different scenes in the inn and when you visit her camp and becoming her slave isnt a gameover. Recently I learned that you can make warlock Alma your companion as well so I wonder is there a way to make Mc her sex slave without game over? And is it possible to have a scene where Mc is taken by Urka and Alma at the same time?

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
So I know you can agree yo become sex slave to Urka and there will be different scenes in the inn and when you visit her camp and becoming her slave isnt a gameover. Recently I learned that you can make warlock Alma your companion as well so I wonder is there a way to make Mc her sex slave without game over? And is it possible to have a scene where Mc is taken by Urka and Alma at the same time?
No and no.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I am too dumb to start the Java version of this game. How do i run it?
If only there was a way to search the thread, maybe the site devs should put something that would help with this, like a search function or something like that.

Wait a second, what is that on the top right corner?
v1§5y.png
HOLY SHIT, THEY'VE THOUGHT OF EVERYTHING ALREADY?!

Exulte

Jan 19, 2021
Android Version can't be installed. It simply says: "App not installed".

More than enough space. Don't have anything pre-installed. Android 8.0.0. Previous version installs just fine. Phone not rooted.

Anybody else?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
i wonder how many pages of this thread would lose if people stopped asking/saying the same few things every other page
-can i avoid futa?
-how to run java?
-profile save plz
-can i play female or dom the enemies?
-how to get X scene
-i dont like my mc getting fuck so bye
(any other zingers i missed?)

atleast 50 pages would disappear
Only 50 ? you're probably missing a few hundreds ;)

Exulte

Jan 19, 2021
i wonder how many pages of this thread would lose if people stopped asking/saying the same few things every other page
-can i avoid futa?
-how to run java?
-profile save plz
-can i play female or dom the enemies?
-how to get X scene
-i dont like my mc getting fuck so bye
(any other zingers i missed?)

atleast 50 pages would disappear
Another 50 will disappear if you avoided starting a whining chain everytime you see one of these replies.

PrinceGriss

May 26, 2018
I don't think I'm stupid, but the combat sure makes me feel that way. Half the time I'm not quite sure if I'm winning or losing...

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
I don't think I'm stupid, but the combat sure makes me feel that way. Half the time I'm not quite sure if I'm winning or losing...
Basic guide. I still haven't figured out magic.
Melee guide
1. Get 5 agi for blitz attack and assault skills
2. In combat, remove armor using tempo attack. Once armor is out spam assault.
2a. Get sunderer perk or armor crusher skill to remove armor faster (Not necessary but nice to have)

Magic guide
1. Get Oil and combat fire
2. Spam them
3. Watch out for mana pool

Other stuff
Keep an eye on stamina
Buy Reinforced shield at town. Helps to spam guard when stamina low

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
In terms of combat or to be more precise, its parts when you seduce opponent, sometines I cant fully understand how victory and defeat work there. I mean do you need to reduce opponent's stamina to zero to achieve victory or what? Like with some oppents it work, but with others tey just go for round two or worse attack you. I know for sure that if seduce Ogre girl it insta defeat, same I think goes for werewolf girl

Olakin

Feb 3, 2021
Basic guide. I still haven't figured out magic.
Melee guide
1. Get 5 agi for blitz attack and assault skills
2. In combat, remove armor using tempo attack. Once armor is out spam assault.
2a. Get sunderer perk or armor crusher skill to remove armor faster (Not necessary but nice to have)

Magic guide
1. Get Oil and combat fire
2. Spam them
3. Watch out for mana pool

Other stuff
Keep an eye on stamina
Buy Reinforced shield at town. Helps to spam guard when stamina low
I can't speak to blitz or assault skills (as the stamina/balancing costs scare me so I've never done them) but getting sunderer + armor crusher makes fights 100% easier. Most fights are difficult because the enemy has a shit ton of armor that will take the player forever to chip away like Urka or the Wasp girl. Getting those two skills lets the player destroy most armor in 1-2 hits and then they can just wail away.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I just upgrade my weapon above +15 and spam tempo attack, just get enough soul crystals from levels and golems.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I literally just slut my way through the entire map multiple times, you just have to know very specific fights to avoid or just not tackle too many times
Pretty much this.

I don't think I've ever bought any type of combat skills (aside of fade-out), and with all the sexual options you can overcome most battles (as long you have some combat backup just in case. Personally I go with Enchanter, since it uses charisma and it's useful for other alternative content). Actually, I didn't even knew there's weapon upgrading, and I don't even use armor (going commando under the skirt*)

*funny that a no point the character wear pants, yet every text says "drop your pants" "pull your pants down" etc...

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes