mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
It's an extremely annoying condition to achieve, too. The game could do with more ways to increase your lust gain (maybe have the rate of increase tied to your dignity/purity, or have some options or encounters to gain a bunch of it at once).
IMHO the fastest way is to find a "easy" enemy, spam "Seduce" a few times and then defeat them, obviously not fucking them after

that said, the main issue I have is the lack of clues for those events requiring high lust.

also, a very minor personal issue I have with the High Lust Companion Urka event: it should have a Virginity\Purity\Dignity\Willpower check.
Then again, a lot of other events should have more checks, IMHO. And, ideally, but I know it would take too much time, different outcomes depending on the checks.

Reactions: Dingo139
Aug 14, 2017
IMHO the fastest way is to find a "easy" enemy, spam "Seduce" a few times and then defeat them, obviously not fucking them after

that said, the main issue I have is the lack of clues for those events requiring high lust.

also, a very minor personal issue I have with the High Lust Companion Urka event: it should have a Virginity\Purity\Dignity\Willpower check.
Then again, a lot of other events should have more checks, IMHO. And, ideally, but I know it would take too much time, different outcomes depending on the checks.
Do you know if there's a place to find all the lust requiring events?

Reactions: Dingo139

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Hey, sorry to talk about something else.
I noticed a bug, don't know if it's known or not so i'll post it here.
When you're in the harpy breeding ground and accept to mate with the harpy, you're then locked in a loop that never ends.
I tried every choice, multiple times, i'm still locked and had to reload a save.

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Hey, sorry to talk about something else.
I noticed a bug, don't know if it's known or not so i'll post it here.
When you're in the harpy breeding ground and accept to mate with the harpy, you're then locked in a loop that never ends.
I tried every choice, multiple times, i'm still locked and had to reload a save.
Trying to achieve the Harpy-breeding-both-ends event I think I m locked in this loop too

Staimh

Dec 12, 2020
Download version from official majalis website and replace .jar file from mega link on this website, thats what i did when i had error.
ı got thıs anybody help me ?
com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: Couldn't load dependencies of asset: ui/inventory/itemIcons/Tiara of Control.png
Noticed both bleshh and Mastenship issues may be resolved by NIren's solution as well as Zooop50
If NIren is correct (and I'm guessing that's the case) the file you need to replace is "TalesOfAndrogyny.jar" in the same folder as "TalesOfAndrogyny.exe"
Look in the first post on this thread and obtain the file from the Download > Java options

Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
if you are getting a error, obviously, there is something wrong, remember if you change anything u shouldnt in the game folder, LIKE THE FILES NAME, for example, the .JAR file must be named exactly " TalesOfAndrogyny ", if you placed your saves correctly, and if you are trying to edit your save, make a backup OF EVERYTHING, to not mess up your game and to come here ask for help because some people around here are a bit upset because of some retards

bleshh

Jul 18, 2018
Noticed both bleshh and Mastenship issues may be resolved by NIren's solution as well as Zooop50
If NIren is correct (and I'm guessing that's the case) the file you need to replace is "TalesOfAndrogyny.jar" in the same folder as "TalesOfAndrogyny.exe"
Look in the first post on this thread and obtain the file from the Download > Java options
Thank you for taking the time to reply. Problem solved

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes