UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Just a top 3 ?
Damn that's hard...
I'd say
- Urka (of course she's here)
- Alma
- Dark knight
I have other character i like a lot, and i don't count the "demon king ?" because she doesn't have enough scenes yet, i love her very much but she hasn't shown what she capable of

PS : while i was writing my top 3, someone answer with his, and we have the same top 3, how about that :ROFLMAO:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Look I've been following this thread years ago and I know very well why they consider you cringe, urka is not in your top 3 and it got them mad. I am mad too.
For me it would be: Urka, the brothel madame and the drunk magician-warrior gal whose name I can't remember.
Urka is good, I won't deny, but my love for those three characters overwhelms the scenes I've seen of Urka. Urka's scenes are great, but I'm a sucker for these three regardless of their content. I'm entirely hopeless.

Reactions: rj45direct

LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
Umm idk maybe the huge dangling cock and balls under his belt? :rolleyes:
Idk, I'm not good at math but I think that's outweighed by everything else. Also theres quite a few npcs who are packing even larger dongs.

Also, if you don't see the dick you wouldn't really think "male" when looking at Hiro. Schrodinger's gay or something I guess.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
The Urka love is clear in this thread, as is the love for Alma and Dullahan, so here's a relevant image of Hiro fully appreciating Orc Dick.
1620897266782.png
Kinda wish we could do polls here for favourite characters, maybe a Google Form poll?​

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I have been informed, by a mutual who's supporting Majalis on Patreon, that there's a new poll option...
1620905956043.png
SELKIE DATE NIGHT
If there has ever been a better reason to support Majalis on Patreon, if this game hasn't given you enough already, being able to vote this scenario in could be what pushes you to do so! Remember, you have to pay at the 1st of the month to get your vote counted/tallied in the results which happens after that payment, don't pull out or it'll all be for nothing.

Last edited:

bitogno

May 9, 2018
The Urka love is clear in this thread, as is the love for Alma and Dullahan, so here's a relevant image of Hiro fully appreciating Orc Dick.
View attachment 1192496
Kinda wish we could do polls here for favourite characters, maybe a Google Form poll?​
Alma and Dullahan for the win. For me tho, Urka and the spider girl are tied (got to show the spider some love!)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton

rj45direct

Apr 6, 2019
sorry i deleted the post lmao im not english native and sometimes I get lost with english expressions/sayings and dude you answer too fast.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
anyways if its not hiro the one being fucked in the ass it's not that much fun for me, but i think it would make more sense if it is the merchant fucking the madame?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
sorry i deleted the post lmao im not english native and sometimes I get lost with english expressions/sayings and dude you answer too fast.
anyways if its not hiro the one being fucked in the ass it's not that much fun for me, but i think it would make more sense if it is the merchant fucking the madame?
Sorry for deleting my response >_<
Maybe, but who knows? I believe Hiro could get involved, the Madame has made it clear she trusts Hiro in threesomes :giggle:

Reactions: rj45direct

TrunksSsj06

Aug 31, 2018
Ahh, well then...
... name the top 3 ToA ladies in your opinion
Urka, Minotauress, the third one is up in the air but this new demon king is looking incredible and contender for the third spot I’ll have to see what more of her routes end up looking like but so far what I’ve seen I’m in love with.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
i ilke the Trudy
TBH, I like Trudy for how well they're written in the game. I can't personally stand Trudy as a character though, I just get so irked at how condescending they can be, so I'd not really enjoy their company at all. Still, like I said, it's clear they're written excellently so that those flaws are well-thought out. Their design is great too, as is the plethora of content for them, but I'd far more appreciate Kylira's company as a friend than I would Trudy.

A shame you can't recruit Kylira if you ask them to be a traveling healer, so I'm screwed when it comes to that aspect >_>

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes