bbob89084

Oct 3, 2017
I have been informed, by a mutual who's supporting Majalis on Patreon, that there's a new poll option...
View attachment 1192614
SELKIE DATE NIGHT
If there has ever been a better reason to support Majalis on Patreon, if this game hasn't given you enough already, being able to vote this scenario in could be what pushes you to do so! Remember, you have to pay at the 1st of the month to get your vote counted/tallied in the results which happens after that payment, don't pull out or it'll all be for nothing.
Has to be either Selkie Date Night (or the feminization OUTDOOR training which I hope results in Hiro (somewhat) reluctantly putting his asspussy into use like in the GF-XP or the InnKeeper plotlines.)

Reactions: Twiton
Apr 30, 2019
Since I'm all for "team green", my personal opinion is that both Selkie and Urka are tied for first for me, but I'll do a proper top 3.
Selkie - Since she was first in the game (in terms of green characters) and stole my heart, (my coin sack, my pants, my taste buds...) and anal virginity with her scenes.
Urka - Love me a dominating orc lady and she also stole my heart and anal virginity (and all other virginities).
Ghost Bride - It was really hard for me to decide on a third character as most of them are pretty great, but her scenes ticked many boxes and really arose (or is it aroused?) the dead for me.

• Red Heart

l e e

Mar 29, 2019
TBH, I like Trudy for how well they're written in the game. I can't personally stand Trudy as a character though, I just get so irked at how condescending they can be, so I'd not really enjoy their company at all. Still, like I said, it's clear they're written excellently so that those flaws are well-thought out. Their design is great too, as is the plethora of content for them, but I'd far more appreciate Kylira's company as a friend than I would Trudy.

A shame you can't recruit Kylira if you ask them to be a traveling healer, so I'm screwed when it comes to that aspect >_>

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't know what the hell you want...

Are you serious?

• Sad

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I don't know what the hell you want...

Are you serious?
I don't want anything ._.
Just saying I wouldn't be friends with Trudy IRL, I wasn't throwing shade at you for liking them.
Sorry, I mostly wanted an excuse to voice my opinion about him, I didn't mean to cause you any bother or annoyance.

Jon564

Jul 20, 2017
Heads up ya'll, a quote from Majalis patreon post:

Oh, and only a few people have questioned the "King" part, but it's simply an androgynous (as in, gender neutral) title here. The demons are ruled by a matriarch, and their partner is the Demon King, regardless of gender, that's all.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Y.F.Y. and Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
seklie is a nasty midget and urka looks like a pickle zombie, throw them both in the trash.
Then tell us your top 3 women in Tales of Androgyny!
Give us some insight into what you think is best in the game for you :D

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Heads up ya'll, a quote from Majalis patreon post:
>Demon Queen, the true ruler, is more powerful than the King

And the 'King' is the final fight, we can't even defeat the Queen
They're either so powerful we'd stand no chance or they're someone we'd not want to defeat

1620949060821.png

Last edited:

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
I have been informed, by a mutual who's supporting Majalis on Patreon, that there's a new poll option...
View attachment 1192614
SELKIE DATE NIGHT
If there has ever been a better reason to support Majalis on Patreon, if this game hasn't given you enough already, being able to vote this scenario in could be what pushes you to do so! Remember, you have to pay at the 1st of the month to get your vote counted/tallied in the results which happens after that payment, don't pull out or it'll all be for nothing.
oh no, I can't choose, they're all so promising
Welp, that settles it, I've gotta sub now

• Red Heart

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
Too damn many choices. At the moment my favourites are probably Spider, Ghost and Naga? But it's very close with Mermaid, Tentacle Witch, Ogress, Ettin and Quetzal too.

And Wereslut too, can't forget her.

• Red Heart

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Too damn many choices. At the moment my favourites are probably Spider, Ghost and Naga? But it's very close with Mermaid, Tentacle Witch, Ogress, Ettin and Quetzal too.

And Wereslut too, can't forget her.
Ogress deserves lots of love, I wish she had a more fleshed out ending or two. I wanna cuddle her!

l e e

Mar 29, 2019
I don't want anything ._.
Just saying I wouldn't be friends with Trudy IRL, I wasn't throwing shade at you for liking them.
Sorry, I mostly wanted an excuse to voice my opinion about him, I didn't mean to cause you any bother or annoyance.
Oh, I see. I understand your meaning.
It's okay.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Then tell us your top 3 women in Tales of Androgyny!
Give us some insight into what you think is best in the game for you :D
It's an easy top 4 for me. remember when I suggested an orgy with Urka, Mino and Dullahan on Hiro and Trudy and Elfie? I stand by it. Also add Harpy as honorary guest because she got a big dick.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes