EpicReee

Feb 28, 2018
While I wait for this game to get more content, are there other games like this (as in, gameplay wise) or similar games like this, for example CoC, but with art?

Reactions: Fed

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
While I wait for this game to get more content, are there other games like this (as in, gameplay wise) or similar games like this, for example CoC, but with art?
, , , and come to mind.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
How are you even supposed to get 50 charisma for the elf lady?
It's just too high (played for the first time and I did an anal virgin run)

Hese_1

Feb 27, 2018
How are you even supposed to get 50 charisma for the elf lady?
It's just too high (played for the first time and I did an anal virgin run)
You can always cheat to have 50 charisma but you can't get 50 charisma if you play without cheats.
There should be other posts that tells you how to cheat in this game.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
You can't even get 8 charisma for trudy and kyria unless play as enchanter or paladin and max out. its good that you can cheat so you can be any class you want and get all the possible stat checks.

Nov 13, 2017
You can always cheat to have 50 charisma but you can't get 50 charisma if you play without cheats.
There should be other posts that tells you how to cheat in this game.
Last I checked going past 12 in any stat crashed the game. That was awhile ago though; they may have changed it. But if they set the requirement to 50, either it's a typo or they just haven't finished that scene so they set it to something no one could get.

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
Last I checked going past 12 in any stat crashed the game. That was awhile ago though; they may have changed it. But if they set the requirement to 50, either it's a typo or they just haven't finished that scene so they set it to something no one could get.
Just tested it, they changed the stats so it no longer crashes when past 12. I had all stats set to 1000 and everything worked fine.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes