Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Yeah, I don't really see that happening. Most scenes are written with fudging-the-boy-perspective in mind.
Encounter/Outcome variants for Flaccid, Cage and many others exist. It may simply be a matter of creating encounter variant scenes for FemHiro that adjusts the dialogue and responses while keeping most of it the same. You're still the same Hero, you just react differently to their dirty talk and they aren't implying you're lesser for being a 'man' and instead more because you're an impure slut that claims to be a Hero.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Hey, i get that, i like playing as a futa myself, but like i said, that's not this game
The point was, why fix something that's not broken
It's not fixing what's broken, this won't change the existing content, it's adding onto the experience. It'd be an option in character creation for Adventure Mode.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I agree it is quite a strange thing in this case since Hiro always identified himself as a boy, no matter how girly he dresses.

ANyway, how is this poll going?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I agree it is quite a strange thing in this case since Hiro always identified himself as a boy, no matter how girly he dresses.

ANyway, how is this poll going?
Yeah, tbh I kinda have a lot of interest to see how some characters that comment on that gender identity hold-up he has would react.
"Be my girlfriend."
"Okay."
"Uh, I was joking?"
"I'm not."
CHAD FEMHIRO

Which Poll? The current Patreon Polls or the Weekly Community Fan Poll?

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
It's not fixing, this won't change the existing content, it's adding onto the experience. It'd be an option in character creation for Adventure Mode.
Adding something that wasn't made to be in the game in the first place is not "adding to the experience"
And it's still against what the game is
Hiro IS a boy, not a girl and not a futa
And what you may think is only a simple adding something is actually a huge thing since it will change every scene in the game

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Adding something that wasn't made to be in the game in the first place is not "adding to the experience"
And it's still against what the game is
Hiro IS a boy, not a girl and not a futa
And what you may think is only a simple adding something is actually a huge thing since it will change every scene in the game
Then that could apply to every single Patreon Poll option. (including encounters and all other features)

Story Mode Hiro IS a boy. That's a fact.
Adventure Mode Hiro is an Orc/Mountainman/Elvish Boy/Futa(breasts)/Roaming Prostitute that regularly has sex, gets fucked and enjoys swallowing large amounts of cum often. That being someone that uses Male or Female pronouns isn't a giant leap, but it would be for those that want that to be the case when playing. It massively improves their playing perspective, while not impacting that of those who'd play MaleHiro. (To attribute the issue to Writing Changes taking a long time, while indeed a consideration, is the only acknowledgeable issue at this point I feel.)

It will not change the existing scene dialogue, altering nothing of the game for those that play it as MaleHiro, it will add scenes to the encounters for FemHiro. These scenes would be written alongside the MaleHiro scenes, or would be editied versions of them and simply be used as checks in a similar way to other scenes (Which has been shown to be the case for several expanded encounters, where variants are added on for Flaccid, Chastity, Cage, Buttplug, Mascu, Impure and so on.)
I trust the Majalis Duo to handle it well, if it passes polls, but I also have to wonder how long it has been a poll option. It could entirely be something they planned on their docket, using the polls to gauge priority for certain features over others (intending for it to allow fans to get specific features implemented first before others.)

And, just to be clear, I would love for a pronoun option BECAUSE it widens the playerbase even further.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
This pronoun poll.
It's one of the poll options in the Monthly Features Poll that goes up each month. People vote in the poll and the highest voted thing, through vote power granted by tiers, is given priority for that month's development. I'm fairly sure someone here has the post where Majalis posted here about how the Polls work, I'm TL;DRing a lot of it, but they use this so that the most requested stuff can get development priority depending on the current fan vibe of the game. Some months people want combat content, other months people want town/quest content.

And I'd like to show the current poll options, if I could, but I think they've changed a bit since I last checked. I know that several have been approved, for sure.

(Woot, 12000 posts on this thread!)

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Nlren

Sep 21, 2019
Try checking various Minotauress Oral stuff; including the defeat, pageant, labyrinth, combat and basic oral response scenes/outcomes.
Thanks for the replay. I tried your tips but it didn't work. I tried adding MINOTAURESS_ORAL_NARROW in the cgSeen section in Profile.json but it also didn't work. I have right now 100% profile so I am assuming I have done all scenes in the new update. I checked the file encouters.json but I didn't find something like MINOTAURESS_ORAL_NARROW in there, so I am wondering right now if it is possible to unlock it right now without cheat mod on.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Then that could apply to every single Patreon Poll option. (including encounters and all other features)

Story Mode Hiro IS a boy. That's a fact.
Adventure Mode Hiro is an Orc/Mountainman/Elvish Boy/Futa(breasts)/Roaming Prostitute that regularly has sex, gets fucked and enjoys swallowing large amounts of cum often. That being someone that uses Male or Female pronouns isn't a giant leap, but it would be for those that want that to be the case when playing. It massively improves their playing perspective, while not impacting that of those who'd play MaleHiro. (To attribute the issue to Writing Changes taking a long time, while indeed a consideration, is the only acknowledgeable issue at this point I feel.)

It will not change the existing scenes, altering nothing of the game for those that play it as MaleHiro, it will add scenes to the encounters for FemHiro. These scenes would be written alongside the MaleHiro scenes, or would be editied versions of them and simply be used as checks in a similar way to other scenes (Which has been shown to be the case for several expanded encounters, where variants are added on for Flaccid, Chastity, Cage, Buttplug, Mascu, Impure and so on.)
I trust the Majalis Duo to handle it well, if it passes polls, but I also have to wonder how long it has been a poll option. It could entirely be something they planned on their docket, using the polls to gauge priority for certain features over others (intending for it to allow fans to get specific features implemented first before others.)

And, just to be clear, I would love for a pronoun option BECAUSE it widens the playerbase even further.
There is a difference between adding content that is logical with the world and something that wasn't supposed to be added.
But yeah, i can't win against you, since you apparently know best
It's just changing one word right ? what's the harm, can't be that bad, it's only doubling the work, tripling or who the hell knows how much since their is a bazillion genders nowadays

My point was and still is, it wasn't supposed to be that way, you said it yourself, hiro is a boy, you may think it's only for story mode, but it's the same for adventure mode, you can change his looks but he's still a man (and just because you have breast doesn't make you a futa btw)
It's like, you make a character, you ask someone to draw it for you and the artist change it completely, it's not what you created.
You may think changing pronouns isn't a "giant leap" but it is

And are you sure you want people who doesn't care about what the game is supposed to be directing where the game is going ?

Reactions: zero1234

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
For what it's worth Twiton, i'm sorry
It's just that this game is maybe the only one i know of that is still fully what the devs wanted (and it's a good game) and i can't stand having the game being derailed because people don't like what the game is because of something stupid like what gender the character thinks he is.
I've seen to many games/movies/projects go to shit because of things like that.

This is a never-ending hole, if you start, people will feel entitled to their vision and it never ends
You start at pronouns, people will get mad that their pronouns is not in the game and it's not good for "representation", so you add more, more people will complain that they're not represented, then you're doing genders and genitals, because you have to represent everyone, and still people will be mad that they're not represented like they want to be represented, and then you change the content, because people don't like the characters or what they could do to them or how bad it could represent their whatever
and then the game is dead, never the same, never what it was supposed to be.

So, again, I'm sorry if i was aggresive or anything like that, making you feel bad wasn't what i was trying to so.

Nlren

Sep 21, 2019
It's just that this game is maybe the only one i know of that is still fully what the devs wanted (and it's a good game) and i can't stand having the game being derailed because people don't like what the game is because of something stupid like what gender the character thinks he is.

This is a never-ending hole, if you start, people will feel entitled to their vision and it never ends
You start at pronouns, people will get mad that their pronouns is not in the game and it's not good for "representation", so you add more, more people will complain that they're not represented, then you're doing genders and genitals, because you have to represent everyone, and still people will be mad that they're not represented like they want to be represented, and then you change the content, because people don't like the characters or what they could do to them or how bad it could represent their whatever

So, again, I'm sorry if i was aggresive or anything like that, making you feel bad wasn't what i was trying to so.
Like it wasn't to be stated in the Game Title.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019

The feeling is shared, trust me, I've had similar worries about different examples of over-extension for the sake of 'appealing to everyone'.
My vested interest, in female pronouns granting a larger player-base encouragement/comfort, is in a similar vein to the reasons I want Fetish Toggles. Some content in this game is not for me, as well as for other people it isn't, yet I don't want to ignore characters or areas because of that. Gods, it's why I avoid the Brothel Work & Back Alley. Because it's entirely men you service (except for a one-time unique scene), yet the one futa prostitute you can service is a 'punishment' and you're even disparaged for doing the Top options(No reward, plus no compensation for food lost regardless of skill, I'd hate to be Ivy TBH.) Would be nice if we could toggle sexuality content as a fetish, NGL, since some stuff it'd indeed be just changing words.

You whining about it here is really pointless
No, we're not starting an argument, please we're trying to scale things down.

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
It literally is.

Now, I agree FemHiro it pretty much goes against the original point of the game.
But as long as it doesn't impact everything else, I can't find myself caring much.

The only gripe I have is that it MIGHT impact development, as it's more stuff to add, more variant arts to make, more older arts to change, etc, etc.
Which, I have no doubt, will also be something M&A will think about.

Plus the risk of attracting the wrong kind of crowd, the extremist pseudo-justice warriors who are liable to report everything they don't like to Patreon and such things.

But it also can help M&A to gather a larger crowd and thus more money

So, yeah. As long as adding FemHiro materials don't really impact the development of everything else, I don't really care.

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
It literally is.

Now, I agree FemHiro it pretty much goes against the original point of the game.
But as long as it doesn't impact everything else, I can't find myself caring much.

The only gripe I have is that it MIGHT impact development, as it's more stuff to add, more variant arts to make, more older arts to change, etc, etc.
Which, I have no doubt, will also be something M&A will think about.

Plus the risk of attracting the wrong kind of crowd, the extremist pseudo-justice warriors who are liable to report everything they don't like to Patreon and such things.

But it also can help M&A to gather a larger crowd and thus more money

So, yeah. As long as adding FemHiro materials don't really impact the development of everything else, I don't really care.
We have a different definition of adding to the experience
I think that doing something that goes against everything is not good, but if you think it is, good for you

And yes, it will impact development, you don't need to be a dev to see that
not only do you have to create a bunch of new checks (not the hard part but can be time consuming) but you have to rewrite new scenes for every new checks, that's why i said doubling the work (at least if you only keep a "change pronouns to she") to a lot more.

Last edited by a moderator:

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
We have a different definition of adding to the experience
I think that doing something that goes against everything is not good, but if you think it is, good for you
Is it optional^? then it does NOT go against everything.
It's something 「more」

As far as the impact on the development, the real question is "how much compared to the amount of new money it brings?"

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes