Majalis (ToA)

Jul 31, 2019
They kinda do, though. Maybe not through direct reference, but the emasculation/role reversal of getting butt-pounded is a very bread and butter theme for your scenes in this game and those don't make much sense from a feminine perspective. That's so pervasive that most every scene in the game either uses it directly or alludes to it, so making a roll-up-your-sleeves implementation of it would require a -lot- of work once you sit down and look for things like that.

Most of the variants you've got so far are either an extension of that appealing to a more extreme niche or something that meshes with it. This is something that goes against the grain of a good portion of your content as it exists, especially the older stuff, and this is why it comes down to it either becoming a major undertaking or a very very minor cosmetic change. If you're just looking at direct references then it falls into that latter category.
In your mind, what would the goal be of this feature?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Don't ask me why, but this immediately came to mind when I saw the Minotauress's balls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perfect to nuzzle against on a cold night.
im too lazy to look back, but someone commented on how this game isn't targeted at heterosexuals, which i completely disagree with. I enjoy all of what this game has to offer because its fictional, if i saw any of these "creatures" irl I would fucking have a heart attack, same goes for "women with dicks." I would gag at any dick irl. on that note, favorite character so far is the harpy lmao. Idk why i find a bird having a bird brain so cute, and once you "tame" the harpy it just becomes hmmmm, "endearing" i would say?
TBH, speaking of IRL, I was shocked at how well written the women are in this game as real people. Believable, interesting and just as horny as we would be in those situations. I'd for sure do the same, suck on their dicks if offered the chance, in the hope of making them either give off cute satisfied reactions or to establish a potential friendship/casual fuck relation.
Expanding on this, there's always a sense that I want to treat these characters nicely and with consideration. When it says the Brigand 'cried', if you try to shoo her away with low CHR, I had a moment of genuine sadness thinking we had just insulted her as a woman. Then, of course, I had to consider it was potentially more like a battle cry >_>
It's been one zero day(s) since the last gender/sexuality related discussion in this thread!
How many days has it been since a Brigand meme was posted?

Dexter1927

Aug 7, 2019
I entirely misread their post. I thought they were saying they'd have a heart attack out of love and lust, upon seeing a monster girl in real life, then they'd be gagging on their dick with gusto. Yeah, now actually looking at the post it reads toxically as all hell.
not gonna lie i read the same thing as you , care to see how many will do the same mistake? :ROFLMAO:

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
I entirely misread their post. I thought they were saying they'd have a heart attack out of love and lust, upon seeing a monster girl in real life, then they'd be gagging on their dick with gusto. Yeah, now actually looking at the post it reads toxically as all hell.

Hopefully the woman with a dick that they do gag at, IRL, does make them gag on it as payback.
Oh...OH!
oh shit i got it wrong as well
not gonna lie i read the same thing as you , care to see how many will do the same mistake? :ROFLMAO:
Add one more i guess

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
I gotta say, the fact we take the Brigand's Sword in Story Mode (if you don't want her ass) is kind of mean if you realise .

Also, something that might be or might not be intentional, Brigand appears to be a Mountainman. Known for lower CHR, MAG and PER, all of which is exhibited in her encounters (CHR means to be Charasmatic, not simply attractive, while she's clearly non-magically gifted and we get the drop on her rather easily.), it also seems the closest skin tone if you compare the ones Hiro can be.

Highlanders, on the other hand, are interesting as they'd be from the South (a direction we can't go) and are known for Sailing. Tales of Androgyny 2: On The High Seas when?

Reactions: Wavering

UndeadEve

Aug 22, 2017
Highlanders, on the other hand, are interesting as they'd be from the South (a direction we can't go) and are known for Sailing. Tales of Androgyny 2: On The High Seas when?
Why did i get flashbacks from a really buggy mess of a game ?

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
The Brothel scenes? The Town Square scenes?

It just feels weird to have a "feature" that has so limited impact on the game. I thought that those that would like to "avoid" "gay content" would be able to so by making use of this "Futa"+, but that just doesn't seem to be the case. Which leaves one wondering; what exactly was the intent behind it in the first place?
I also +1 the fact that the Brothel could do with more Futa content. Being able to choose our clients seems authentic to the info we know of Cindy. This could be potentially something they include with the Fetish Toggle feature, letting us instead remove the gendered terms from our sexual activities there or switch between Male and Futa with the option.

The Futa+ option could definitely do with more variants, things it affects, but the intent originally was since there was going to be more Male Characters it seems. Now we have plenty of non-art male characters in encounters/scenes, so there's less visual changes.

Wavering

May 26, 2021
I also +1 the fact that the Brothel could do with more Futa content. Being able to choose our clients seems authentic to the info we know of Cindy. This could be potentially something they include with the Fetish Toggle feature, letting us instead remove the gendered terms from our sexual activities there or switch between Male and Futa with the option.

The Futa+ option could definitely do with more variants, things it affects, but the intent originally was since there was going to be more Male Characters it seems. Now we have plenty of non-art male characters in encounters/scenes, so there's less visual changes.

less visual changes
True, although the "GenericOralPost" art and the "Riding Generic" art that is used in scenes for the Brigand does not really seem to represent them (as in the body type seen in the Generic art is way too masculine to be them, in my opinion).

Although, I guess on the topic of the "GenericOralPost" art, I also have the same "gripe" with the "BrigandCloseOral" art (with it being too masculine for the Brigand); so I'm well aware that that could just be my opinion due to a lack of character identification (seeing a feminine face / breasts).

EDIT: (Responding to the post below as to not take up an extra post with a response)
Yep, those ones.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
True, although the "GenericOralPost" art and the "Riding Generic" art that is used in scenes for the Brigand does not really seem to represent them (as in the body type seen in the Generic art is way too masculine to be them, in my opinion).

Although, I guess on the topic of the "GenericOralPost" art, I also have the same "gripe" with the "BrigandCloseOral" art (with it being too masculine for the Brigand); so I'm well aware that that could just be my opinion due to a lack of character identification (seeing a feminine face / breasts).
You mean these ones? 1622553697437.png
1622553767895.png
I'd love a futa variant for the top one, for sure.

Last edited:

Gerhumm

Sep 19, 2018

How did you get the text to appear like that? I mean, assuming all of it is from the game - how did you extract it?

• Hey there

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
How did you get the text to appear like that? I mean, assuming all of it is from the game - how did you extract it?

To get the actual in-game encounter scripts, check the JAR file in WinRar and look for the Script Folder (it's a notepad document inside that folder, the bigger one.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Gerhumm
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes