taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Quick little request, can anybody just show me briefly how to play the latest Java version. It's the only file that's up to date but the issue is that after downloading it, it doesn't seem to have a .exe file so I have no idea how to run it.
This is and old question I bet there are a bunch of posts on it, I am not sure just what you would type to search, but there is info all through this thread about it. (most are probably tired of repeating the same thing over and over) Op might look into it if they have time.

You need the Items in this picture I am posting from a version quite a ways back that had the full installation, if you want the exe file.

Lately people just post the updated Java file, and You can actually run it from that too. (Though I have never tried that personally)

You will have to search out a post with those files in the image in the game download. Will be and older download, unless the op has them in the Main page download.

All you have to do is just replace the java file with the updated one, and all will be good. The other files remain the same, with the exception of the Update read me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
This is and old question I bet there are a bunch of posts on it, I am not sure just what you would type to search, but there is info all through this thread about it. (most are probably tired of repeating the same thing over and over) Op might look into it if they have time.

You need the Items in this picture I am posting from a version quite a ways back that had the full installation, if you want the exe file.

Lately people just post the updated Java file, and You can actually run it from that too. (Though I have never tried that personally)

You will have to search out a post with those files in the image in the game download. Will be and older download, unless the op has them in the Main page download.

All you have to do is just replace the java file with the updated one, and all will be good. The other files remain the same, with the exception of the Update read me.
To clarify, the Java file is the JAR file right?

auuk

Dec 10, 2018
That Selkie date has been one of the most enjoyable events in the whole game thus far! Makes me wish that she ended up as a companion, but we have so many already.

I had a good laugh particularly when choosing a meal from the tavern. I went with what she's having at first and barmaid just gave me a flat "no".

Fingers crossed we get some art to accompany the scenes, both playful and lewd. :giggle:

View attachment 1296564
how do you do it ? can you please give me a save file with this moment ?

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
some growth/expansion/attribute thief content would go really good in this game...be nice if you chould grow your breasts/butts etc and turn into a bimbo trap .....and maybe a char who starts off small , weak and submissive but you feed experice to and she gets stronger and more dominate once she is stronger then you she takes taking it by force
You can't enlarge your attributes in-game, but you can set the size (along your pecker) on character creation. There are other minor TFs in the game though, and becoming a bimbo is kinda close. Not exactly but close.

I was expecting Kilyra to get the weak-to-strong route honestly, but no, she stays boring. Indeed, I'd like to have some game path options that lead to her become stronger/assertive.

Just no, this game is never going to be like that unless patreons vote for it but no, you are not going transform to female in any shape or form. The games name wouldnt be Tales of Androgyny otherwise.
The game actually has more or less what he asks (read above).
Also, were does he asks for a female change?

And, let's face it: at this point, there's little "androgyny" in ToA lol

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
how do you do it ? can you please give me a save file with this moment ?
You can date Selkie once you've been impregnated by her, and have given birth to her weird hybrid children.
Once you've popped out the baby, head over to the Monster town, click on anything, then you'll start the date.

Lucky for you I happen to have a save file ;).

[For future reference, Note: Save file was created for v0.3.10.2]

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
The game actually has more or less what he asks (read above).
Also, were does he asks for a female change?
I think they're trying to bait an off-topic discussion, maybe provoke some reactions, since this topic has been run into the ground before already /shrug

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Fuzzcat

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Has anyone gotten a hold of the Brigand's Animation GIF? I can't find it anywhere in the game files or in the public repository (EHentai & Rule 34, since I no longer have any means of accessing the Patreon Dropbox), which is a buggering shame because I hoped to add it to the Mudae Bot's Images.

It seems like almost every other character has their GIF file uploaded, except hers & the 'Demon King'
;-;

deaththepizza

Apr 26, 2019
woah this game is extra poggers, i love games like this, but this type of game with a femboy.. Father of heaven above please protect my penus from the beating it is about to recieve for not even modern medicine will be able to fix it when i'm done

Droidcat39

Oct 19, 2017
Changelog

Version: 0.3.10.3 - Third July Weekly
New features:
- Resolution options are now dynamic
- Resolution autocorrects on game startup
- Added the ability to send a player back to a previous location via "toll" encounters
- Added new Predictable status debuff and associated counter skill bonuses
- Added new "Disarm" skill separate from Riposte, which no longer disarms
New content:
- Added Fire Elemental Doggy art!
- Added new Goblin Date gloryhole scenes
- New "game" to play there with a bunch of different scenes
- New oral begging scene
- Added new Goblin Date inn scene
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- Improved counter damage significantly depending on how much "Counter" is earned
- Fixed typos

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes