Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
- Added the ability to send a player back to a previous location via "toll" encounters
"Wait, is this an actual toll?"
"Yes."
"Eh, I prefer the lady that runs her own one. You don't have to pay money to pass."
"What?"

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.10.3)

Face Sit.jpg

(download link on the bottom - reminder that the Dropbox links are in posts tagged with "Dropbox link", which you can access from the left-hand "Featured Tag" section on our feed!)

Neeeeeeew weekly!

Really glad with the progress on this one. We've added new Fire Elemental Doggy art, more goblin date scenes, added the capability for "toll" encounters, the Predictable debuff, and tweaked Counter stance skills to make use of it. We've also hopefully solved some resolution-based issues that were affecting people, which should also help with text readability and the general look and feel.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download link below that. Thanks for supporting us.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Where are these "New oral begging" scenes?
  • Added new Goblin Date gloryhole scenes
  • - New "game" to play there with a bunch of different scenes
  • - New oral begging scene
They are tied to the Goblin Date Gloryhole
Awesome! More Gobbu content, always welcome~
We also get to hug the Gobbu!!!
I am so glad we get to be intimate/affectionate with Selkie, she deserves so much appreciation and love ^w^

aftershock3

Feb 26, 2021
I could never understand where all this new content from changelog is found. Is it under "Story" mode or "Create Character"? This game needs an instruction manual (only half joking).

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
For those looking for full gallery, it seems that enabling cheats mode also unlocks all gallery scenes/images.
Yep! This was added as a QoL update for the Patreon Builds a month or so ago.
I could never understand where all this new content from changelog is found. Is it under "Story" mode or "Create Character"? This game needs an instruction manual (only half joking).
It would be nice if update changelogs specified that content, bug-fixes or new features are for Adventure Mode, Story Mode or Overall Change.

Last edited:

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Changelog

Version: 0.3.10.3 - Third July Weekly
New features:
- Resolution options are now dynamic
- Resolution autocorrects on game startup
- Added the ability to send a player back to a previous location via "toll" encounters
- Added new Predictable status debuff and associated counter skill bonuses
- Added new "Disarm" skill separate from Riposte, which no longer disarms
New content:
- Added Fire Elemental Doggy art!
- Added new Goblin Date gloryhole scenes
- New "game" to play there with a bunch of different scenes
- New oral begging scene
- Added new Goblin Date inn scene
Tweaks and bug fixes:
- Improved counter damage significantly depending on how much "Counter" is earned
- Fixed typos
Please, make an 0.3.10.3 update for "Linux"!

• Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Please, make an 0.3.10.3 update for "Linux"!
JAR files are Agnostic

JAR files are platform agnostic. As long as you have java instaled they will run. For people whom don't know how to run it on Linux:
  1. download latest .jar file
  2. install OpenJDK 8 (should be in any repo)
  3. open terminal in ToA location
  4. /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk-amd64/jre/bin/java -jar ./TalesOfAndrogyny.jar (java location may be different depending on your distro)
If you have some errors you may want to try other openjdk versions or just use oracle one. If you want to speed it up just write a bash script. You don't need to download any other files from majalis website, their executable is kinda bad anyway (never worked for me)
You simply need the Linux base files:
Then replace the JAR from that with the new JAR. Then follow the instructions in the quoted post above.

Reactions: nerogaf

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
I haven't played this game in over a year so I'll probably redownload it. Still never understood how the combat system works at all lol. Always felt like the enemy would just do whatever stance that counters the stance I chose or I did no damage regardless of what stance I took to any enemy in the game. I usually just go with mage route so I don't need to worry about all the stances and just shoot magic to beat enemies.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 1303776

(download link on the bottom - reminder that the Dropbox links are in posts tagged with "Dropbox link", which you can access from the left-hand "Featured Tag" section on our feed!)

Neeeeeeew weekly!

Really glad with the progress on this one. We've added new Fire Elemental Doggy art, more goblin date scenes, added the capability for "toll" encounters, the Predictable debuff, and tweaked Counter stance skills to make use of it. We've also hopefully solved some resolution-based issues that were affecting people, which should also help with text readability and the general look and feel.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download link below that. Thanks for supporting us.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice update as always.

• Yay, new update!

Anonny

♥ Ren'Py Fangirl ♥
Donor
Sep 18, 2017
It's always in "Create Character" (That's the sandbox mode), Story mode isn't being updated atm.
I was about to ask about story mode. Shame it isn't being worked on at the moment as sometimes I enjoy just playing a linear story and discovering the eccentric yet intriguing lore of the game, rather than messing around in adventure mode.

Has Majalis mentioned a reason as to why they've halted progress? I know updates for story are few in between but hopefully they drop a big update for it sometime soon.

• Thinking Face
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes