Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Question: Is the story mode heavily unfinished and not really worth playing? then the other mode doesn't really have a story at all and it's just roaming the world map and running into random enemies and if you surrender you have sex with it and if you win ?
Story mode's first zone is finished, with the other zones in development behind the scenes, so it's entirely worth playing. It has an interesting game flow and requires you to be considerate about each movement and spent resource.
Adventure Mode does have a story, but it's mostly unconnected between most encounters. It has quests, relationships, lore and developments you can explore. A lot of the Adventure Mode story is 'inferred', based on figuring out what's true and what's simply Demon King Forces fooling you, but it's still a great story to read into. The writing of Tales of Androgyny, in both Adventure Mode and Story Mode, is a treat!

Reactions: jems242

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.11.2)

(Click on the image to see the gif)

(download link on the bottom - reminder that the Dropbox links are in posts tagged with "Dropbox link", which you can access from the left-hand "Featured Tag" section on our feed!)
Hayo, new weekly!
This time we've got a new feature from the surveys - Two-Handed weapons! In addition, certain weapons can be wielded with both hands if you don't have a shield or your shield has broken (automatically at present). Two-Handed weapons themselves have additional reach, and two-handing a weapon increases its damage from strength, weapon grip regeneration, and increases parrying and damage on certain skills.
We'll add techniques for tossing your shield aside in battle as well. Two-Handed weapons will obviously also be heavier once we add equipment weight.
We've also added the Dullahan Kissing art with variants, which many people seemed to want. She's a cutey! There's a new Brothel Madame facesitting scene and anilingus check as well, and we've added the Demon King sex art to her battle, as well as some other tweaks and fixes.
We're still working on the Kylira questline, so hopefully we'll see some of that in the next weekly. Once that's done we'll be working on the new Tentacle Witch vs. Team Hiro scenario. There's also some more feature survey winners coming down the pike as well.
I've also had some devlogs in drafts about updating the framework versions that should help with some of the build issues and OpenGL errors that people get, as well as a devlog about the road ahead - making adventure mode fully playable start to finish as designed, the Evoker class/character, and story mode's development.
As always, changelog is below, and convenience download link below that. Thanks for supporting us!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

khaja

Jul 8, 2017
Thanks. Now I'm just having trouble launching it. Found the guide, but the .jar files seem to default to WinRar, so I cannot actually follow the instructions provided. No idea how to stop WinRar from interacting with them.

• Sad
Reactions: Twiton

Hasturar69

Jun 16, 2020
Thanks. Now I'm just having trouble launching it. Found the guide, but the .jar files seem to default to WinRar, so I cannot actually follow the instructions provided. No idea how to stop WinRar from interacting with them.
First you need to have java installed, then right click the .jar file, open with and there you select java.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Or you download the Win32 or Win64 from the OP post, replace the .jar file with the newest one and start the game with the .exe.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes