Dec 31, 2018
Getting regular crashes here when loading a save. Not sure if Majalis read this forum, but just in case, I'll upload the save file and error.txt

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yes, I realize I've edited the values in my save games, but I've been doing this for over a year now, and don't want to grind every time I play the game. I also have never had any crashes with this game ever until this update.

EDIT: Forgot to mention version: 3.11.3 Java edition on Windows 10

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Twiton

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Survey #59 Results!
  • New Character Art - Hiro Oral Gangbang
  • New Animation - Naga Anal
  • New Scenario - Bunny/Puca's Day Off
  • New Feature - Combat/Encounter Stealing

"New survey results! Hiro Oral Gangbang? :eyes: "
~Majalis
sad, no Dullahan, but Puca sounds good

• Sad

Windfaker

Dec 11, 2017
Cant they just focus on Alma/Dullahan? I mean I have no idea what patrons have In brains to vote but srsl stop guys and start vote to Alma/Dullahan.

Ps.Did you see full penis Alma/Dullahan? yes both have animations but still there Is no full look on thier penis,Old Dullahan art before It was animated has penis viwe but thats all I wish I could see bulge stomatch hiro when dullahan fuc him or alma cute outfit like On her icon those thick just to hot thats all I care THICK dunno why but dullahan has sexy belly while Alma nice thighs

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.11.5)

(Click on the Image to open the .gif)

New weekly! This time we've got the Drow Beastmistress Anal Animation, new sounds, new music, and new items! Check it out!
We're still working on the Tentacle Witch vs. Team Hiro scenario, and once we're done with that we'll be working on more Demon King stuff, the new Bunny/Puca scenario, and the Trudy questline, so stay tuned.
As always, changelog is below, and convenience download link below that. Support Mejalis on !

Both up.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Was happy until i noticed thiss "Only the Android version. The JAR-file is broken ". :ROFLMAO:

And it is up now! :love:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Getting regular crashes here when loading a save. Not sure if Majalis read this forum, but just in case, I'll upload the save file and error.txt
Your best bet, on getting Majalis to see this, is posting on either the or the on Itch.io.
Majalis rarely respond to posts about bugs here, it seems, but they do often on those platforms.

How do I adjust screen size?
Is your screen size too big to even reach the options menu? If so:
1630223135868.png

If not, you do so simply in the options/settings menu on the Title Screen.

I don't want to be controversial or anything...but romance the lamia when?(note:I didn't meet her, so I don't know if she is a good character,but im a Sucker for Snakes and reptilians girls)
1630222803232.png
Oooooohhhh, you're not alone in thinking it, I'd LOVE that! The Naga seems to have a rather rare sweet side to her, possessive but caring in her own way, which I'd appreciate seeing even more of in a romance option ^w^

JAR is uploading rn. Takes 6 more minutes.

Done.
Thanks for all the help you do!

Survey #59 Results!
  • New Scenario - Bunny/Puca's Day Off
  • New Feature - Combat/Encounter Stealing
"OI, GET BACK HERE, THAT HERO STOLE MY GREATSWORD"
*Dark Knight running after Hiro, while Puca sits in a sun-chair with sunglasses on*

sad, no Dullahan, but Puca sounds good
This is the current amount of new content people can vote on, for some perspective, if you didn't know beforehand. Fingers crossed on Dullahan Mystery box!

Cant they just focus on Alma/Dullahan? I mean I have no idea what patrons have In brains to vote but srsl stop guys and start vote to Alma/Dullahan.
As long as it's not more of that nasty goblin or zombie pickle orc thing I'm good.
And hey, if you're trying to actively dissuade people from voting on other characters besides the ones you like or specific ones you don't like, doing that here isn't not gonna get you your way at all.
People might end up voting on other characters out of spite against you, or specifically on Yoda Urka & Selkie the Adorable Gremlin. I love Alma & Dully too, but even I used to spread my votes onto stuff I liked.
Also, some further perspective, the Patrons don't check F95 at all besides the Uploaders. Yet this is ironically one of the most active ToA communities, from what I've seen (Trust me, I've seen A LOT), barring the official Discord & Patreon.

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Gags are still not displayed!

Your best bet, on getting Majalis to see this, is posting on either the or the on Itch.io.
Majalis rarely respond to posts about bugs here, it seems, but they do often on those platforms.

Best of luck :fingers_crossed:

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018

(Click on the Image to open the .gif)

New weekly! This time we've got the Drow Beastmistress Anal Animation, new sounds, new music, and new items! Check it out!
We're still working on the Tentacle Witch vs. Team Hiro scenario, and once we're done with that we'll be working on more Demon King stuff, the new Bunny/Puca scenario, and the Trudy questline, so stay tuned.

Both up.
more demonking stuff like maybe demonskings bride ending?

• Thinking Face

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
more demonking stuff like maybe demonskings bride ending?
I swear that's already an ending, but we are also awaiting the Virgin ending too.
Also, are you asking that as a suggestion? The Uploader isn't the developer of the game, that's Majalis (TOA)

Last edited:

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
can anyone tell me how to run the game in java, i've intall the java but can't open the game
https://f95zone.to/threads/tales-of-androgyny-v0-3-11-5-majalis.1643/post-6351992
I've got you.

How about a new perk: Ass to Mana. Going ass-to-mouth in a fight will refresh the available mana a bit. Comparable to the Cum Drinker perk for health.
Eatin' ass is a well documented method to restoring one's mana from their reserves, Noted Magician Alma promises this. No, she won't eat your ass, she doesn't get her mana back that way. (Warlocks are lucky like that)

Reactions: Santi0012
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes