Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
That is the Generic Cowgirl animation, should be in plenty scenes. I think I saw it in the brothel, go to work, bottom, ass. Dunno what other scenes thought.

jaschnei2303

May 12, 2019
Unfortunately my game still crashes, when i am going in my inventory.
Does anyone know why? I completely reinstalled the game with the last update.

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Platform information
Game version: 0.3.15.2 Patron-Only
Java version: 11.0.12

System information
OS name: Windows 10
OS version: 10.0
OS architecture: amd64

Stack trace:
java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
at com.majalis.character.PlayerCharacter.getEquipLoadString(PlayerCharacter.java:2918)
at com.majalis.screens.InventoryScreen.getEquipLoadText(InventoryScreen.java:383)
at com.majalis.screens.InventoryScreen.buildStage(InventoryScreen.java:294)
at com.majalis.screens.AbstractScreen.showScreenInScreen(AbstractScreen.java:125)
at com.majalis.screens.WorldMapScreen.showScreenInScreen(WorldMapScreen.java:331)
at com.majalis.screens.WorldMapScreen$6.clicked(WorldMapScreen.java:481)
at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.utils.ClickListener.touchUp(ClickListener.java:88)
at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.InputListener.handle(InputListener.java:71)
at com.badlogic.gdx.scenes.scene2d.Stage.touchUp(Stage.java:355)
at com.badlogic.gdx.InputMultiplexer.touchUp(InputMultiplexer.java:124)
at com.badlogic.gdx.InputEventQueue.drain(InputEventQueue.java:70)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.DefaultLwjgl3Input.update(DefaultLwjgl3Input.java:189)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Window.update(Lwjgl3Window.java:394)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Application.loop(Lwjgl3Application.java:143)
at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl3.Lwjgl3Application.<init>(Lwjgl3Application.java:116)
at com.majalis.talesofandrogyny.desktop.DesktopLauncher.main(DesktopLauncher.java:82)

I get this when i want to open my inventory.
If you already have the newest win build from the first page and start the game with the .exe, I have no clue what a solution would be. Try and post it into the .

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.15.2)

View attachment 1530402

New weekly! Hayo!

This time around we've got some spicy new art that'll show off just exactly what's happening when Urka or one of the Werewolves is inside our intrepid hero, including the knot view. We've also implemented characters wandering around on the world map, which we plan to give more complex AI to, as well as adding new characters that can function like the existing companions - hunting Hiro down, or even competing with each other, resulting in conflicts that you can intervene in!

Next up will be the Demon King Cowgirl art and the Werewolf on Catgirl scenario, along with some new features and UI work.

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.15.2)
- - - Workupload

Android [.apk] (0.3.15.2)
- - - Workupload

Edit: Seems like v0.3.15.1 has a crash bug new version will come soon.
Edit2: Version v0.3.15.2 up 4/4 Hoster
What does "internal anal" mean? X-Ray?

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
What does "internal anal" mean? X-Ray?
From Majalis " This time around we've got some spicy new art that'll show off just exactly what's happening when Urka or one of the Werewolves is inside our intrepid hero, including the knot view. "

That would be this...nothing too exciting as far as new art goes, unfortunately.

Cum.jpg Orc Large goo.jpg Wolf Knotted Cum.jpg

Also Twiton I love the new Christmas-themed shroom avatar of yours! :giggle:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Are you really not reading this very page of the thread?
Try this.
They're not, i stopped caring about 50 pages back (and i use the maximum amount of posts per page, it must be hundreds of pages back with the default settings)

They also cannot be bothered to use the forum search on top right of the page, trust me man, i tried.

Unless the OP is updated with clear instructions on how to update the game so that even a braindead person could do it in their sleep, they're not going to stop asking.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes