Feelings

Sep 6, 2020
Is there anything that can be done about mimics that doesn't involved getting absolutely anally destroyed by them?
I certainly can't figure it out, normal scouting doesn't work and it doesn't show an agility check so I'm not sure at what level you can avoid it. I'll have to try experimenting more tomorrow.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Is there anything that can be done about mimics that doesn't involved getting absolutely anally destroyed by them?
I certainly can't figure it out, normal scouting doesn't work and it doesn't show an agility check so I'm not sure at what level you can avoid it. I'll have to try experimenting more tomorrow.
4v14r.png

You can also max the "Surveyor" perk, 1 level gives you +1 detection, so you'll become hawk-eye by the time you max it.

Jun 7, 2019
Anyone know how to get all the gadgeteer scenes? I’ve seen the initial Brothel Madame scene and It’s variants and the easy to get Gadgeeter encounter scenes but after that I’m clueless. Help on the how to get the vampire + vampire hunter scene would be nice too all I’ve seen is I need a map and not sure where to get it.

anon17564

Oct 23, 2019
Anyone know how to get all the gadgeteer scenes? I’ve seen the initial Brothel Madame scene and It’s variants and the easy to get Gadgeeter encounter scenes but after that I’m clueless. Help on the how to get the vampire + vampire hunter scene would be nice too all I’ve seen is I need a map and not sure where to get it.
Visit the Gadgeteer once (gives you option of a bunch of scenes just with her), then go to the Brothel twice. First scene is watching the Madame rail her, second scene has a bunch of branches with different kinds of sex.

For vampire + vampire hunter, you need to purchase the Codpiece from the final tile of the second map, then beat the first Vampire encounter and accept their offer to enhance the Codpiece. Then, return to Isla in the town and the scene should play out when you talk to her about the Codpiece.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
anyone has a full save that's up to date?
Is it because you want to unlock the gallery or because you want a full save file for gameplay?
  1. Read OP
  2. Skim through last couple pages
  3. Use the search box found on every page of this thread
    1. If you want to unlock the gallery: https://f95zone.to/search/189039467/?q=gallery&t=post&c[thread]=1643&o=date
    2. If you want a save file: https://f95zone.to/search/189039388/?q=save&t=post&c[thread]=1643&o=date
There is really no advantage for a full save. (maybe if you want to have stats but thats not so hard to get)
You can unlock the gallery with the cheat mode and cheat all encounters to see the scenes.
And when you want to see unique scenes a full save wont help you much.

Reactions: Count Morado

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
There is really no advantage for a full save. (maybe if you want to have stats but thats not so hard to get)
You can unlock the gallery with the cheat mode and cheat all encounters to see the scenes.
Yeah, that was my point in a more obtuse "find out on your own" way.

Reactions: Bob69

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
anyone has a full save that's up to date?
Gallery only has CG, not the actual scenes.

And you can just use the cheatmode for (nearly) every scene found in the game (some you can only access in towns or if certain requirements are met, like the temple one in the second map where you have to lose your anal virginity in the cultist encounter).

And the savefiles are really easy to edit, use the forum search to find out how if you have some troubles.

NinTensei

Mar 28, 2019
I unfortunately am a filthy mobile user and for some reason with this update my settings aren't saving so I don't get to enter cheat mode or have a specific hiro once I exit the menu

Sep 20, 2021
Can I have some help with the save editing of this game? Rn im trying to just simply give my character gold and I don't know how to have the changes I've made. There are also two identical sets of character stats on lines 454 and 782 for money. I would also like to give my character more perks using editing. In short I just want to know how to save edit and how to make sure my changes stay.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes