negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
not as a mage. You can't reliably use that.
Actually, you can do that as every class and reliably, you just need to upgrade the skills and perks, buy the accessories (i use stamina, footing and the 2 defense charms), get the masterwork gladius from spider encounter, dual-wield it with dagger, then get the best armors, upgrade weapons and armor and you're set.

No need to even get spells, unless you feel like you have to do worse damage than you would do with melee.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

• New Character Art - Gloryhole POV
  • New Animation - Centaur Orgy
  • New Scenario - Doppelganger Communication
  • New Feature - Nakedness/Armor Weight Interactivity
New survey results!

Damn I didn't see before but Majalis broke 6k Patreons :eek:
Well deserved!

ᐅ FeelsGoodMan – Bedeutung des Twitch Emotes - Streamkoffein

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Daymn, that centaur orgy animation sounds good.
24b52.jpg

Man, this meme makes me feel old...

But it's sure nice to also see doppelganger to get some love here and now, that new feature is also quite intriguing.

Cream♡Pie

Aug 31, 2017

New survey results!

Damn I didn't see before but Majalis broke 6k Patreons :eek:
Well deserved!

ᐅ FeelsGoodMan – Bedeutung des Twitch Emotes - Streamkoffein
Does this mean I can have Hiro appear naked in the game world?

Reactions: Twiton and Bob69

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Actually, you can do that as every class and reliably, you just need to upgrade the skills and perks, buy the accessories (i use stamina, footing and the 2 defense charms), get the masterwork gladius from spider encounter, dual-wield it with dagger, then get the best armors, upgrade weapons and armor and you're set.

No need to even get spells, unless you feel like you have to do worse damage than you would do with melee.
Using a blade as a mage.:HideThePain: Everyone knows it is best to set folk ablaze, then take some booty.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.20.5)

Hiro Feminized Uncaged Expression 1.png

Newwww weekly!

This time around we've got the Generic Autofellatio animation with its variants - including a fuzzy variant that's currently not implemented in the game until we can add some hair toggles. The Generic Autofellatio animation has been added to battle, so we're on our way to getting all of the generic animations into battle - soon.

We also added a new story mode event sequence involving a bandit camp, crossdressing, sneaking, and some "heroic" actions, so hope you enjoy it!

While this is all going on we're also trying to improve the load times, reduce the game's filesize, and reduce memory usage, and the first thing we've done is removed some unused assets to improve the filesize. We've also added support for Spine's binary exports, which will improve the load time and memory usage of the game's animations, though we haven't re-exported them just yet. More of that to come in the next few releases.

Next up we have the Generic Missionary animation and more story mode!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.20.5)
- - -

Android [.apk] (0.3.20.5)
- - -

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.20.5)
New features:
  • Added support for Spine binary files to reduce load times (binary files added next weekly)
New content:
  • Added Generic Autofellatio animation!
  • - Simultaneously assfucked variant
  • - Added to Autofellatio stance in battle
  • Added new story mode bandit camp infiltration encounter
Tweaks and bug fixes:
  • Removed unused assets to reduce file size
INB4 9001 questions about how to find the story mode bandit camp infiltration encounter.

But man, this update is some good shit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: Dingo139 and Bob69

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
How do you get the autofellatio stance in battle? I know how to get the animation in camp, but I can't figure out how to get the stance/animation in battle.
Yeah, i've done some extensive testing of this with multiple different enemies in different stances, yet i have not seen the battle variant of it yet, nor does one appear in the skill list.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
Yeah, i've done some extensive testing of this with multiple different enemies in different stances, yet i have not seen the battle variant of it yet, nor does one appear in the skill list.
In general the stance system feels kinda janky, I wouldn't be surprised if they overhauled it at some point. Some things like the dullahan's bondage seem non functional, she just spams tighten which doesn't seem to do anything and other stances are really rare to see like the cowgirl stances.

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
Is the combat actually simpler than it looks? when I played it a while ago seemed to have a lot of mechanics especially getting off the ground with rolling or this and that etc, I don't know it kind of turned me off

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Is the combat actually simpler than it looks? when I played it a while ago seemed to have a lot of mechanics especially getting off the ground with rolling or this and that etc, I don't know it kind of turned me off
It is you can jsut spam like 3 abilities and be fine. Or later if you want you can go deeper into it. I, myself never got into the complexity, min/maxing everything. But it is possible. There are some pros here somewhere :ROFLMAO:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Yeah, it can be either brain dead easy, or if you really want to go out there you can make different builds, just upgrade relevant skills and get good armor + weapons and upgrade those too.

Literally the easiest build is to just spam A on your keyboard and do spring attack -> crushing blow -> spring attack -> crushing blow and when you fall down just use "Kip Up" and start spamming A again, this also becomes easy when you dual wield, to save soul crystals/magic points, just do the spider encounter for the masterwork gladius, you can save about 10 crystals that way, then go to the silajam (the first town) and buy superiour dagger to save another 5 crystals, then go to the town of monsters and get the stamina and footing charms, also be sure to pick up full plate and the other armor pieces while you're at it.

Oh right, you need boots in order to survive the spider encounter, so you might wanna make a stop at the town of monsters first to get the boots from there.

Last edited:

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Yeah, it can be either brain dead easy, or if you really want to go out there you can make different builds, just upgrade relevant skills and get good armor + weapons and upgrade those too.

Literally the easiest build is to just spam A on your keyboard and do spring attack -> crushing blow -> spring attack -> crushing blow and when you fall down just use "Kip Up" and start spamming A again, this also becomes easy when you dual wield, to save soul crystals/magic points, just do the spider encounter for the masterwork gladius, you can save about 10 crystals that way, then go to the silajam (the first town) and buy superiour dagger to save another 5 crystals, then go to the town of monsters and get the stamina and footing charms, also be sure to pick up full plate and the other armor pieces while you're at it.

Oh right, you need boots in order to survive the spider encounter, so you might wanna make a stop at the town of monsters first to get the boots from there.
You get boots from the first town to, do you not? I remember always having boots for spider girl. I am one of those who goof around withs, usually for roleplay or whatever I plan to do. The most glaring example is if I ever make an enchanter, it's only to cement that Hiro is for combat sex. I would not recommend such a build though as there is going to be guaranteed booty loving for someone.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
You get boots from the first town to, do you not? I remember always having boots for spider girl. I am one of those who goof around withs, usually for roleplay or whatever I plan to do. The most glaring example is if I ever make an enchanter, it's only to cement that Hiro is for combat sex. I would not recommend such a build though as there is going to be guaranteed booty loving for someone.
I mean yeah, you get the worse boots from the silajam, monsters has the ones with +1 agility on them and if you upgrade them you get +2 agi.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I mean yeah, you get the worse boots from the silajam, monsters has the ones with +1 agility on them and if you upgrade them you get +2 agi.
I get that. I was just saying that you can beat spider without better boots. A newer guy may have trouble getting the gold required for the good stuff, or not understand the stealing system.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes