negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I get that. I was just saying that you can beat spider without better boots. A newer guy may have trouble getting the gold required for the good stuff, or not understand the stealing system.
Yeah, that's always a possibility, i usually get the easy 100g from starting the brothel madam questline, that already covers for the boots, the str gloves you get from the giant goddess area and 100g, so that's already 200g and the best gloves for free, doing the questline where you have to beat the goddess in the mountain, you also get 100g and the stamina charm.

Oct 12, 2018
Can't seem to find any info on this issue, though I could just be a fool admittedly. Anyone know why this pair of errors is occurring when trying to the launch the windows version, and if so, how I can fix it? 1653873638659.png 1653873648580.png

Edit: Might be worth noting that I have played the game in the past successfully, though don't think I've tried a new version for at least a year or so now.

Edit 2 Edit Boogaloo: Seems just re-extracting the game managed to make it playable. Not sure what the original issue was, but seems to be working fine now anyways.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Where i can make or find gold?
I can only remember one encounter that gives gold from the top of my head and that is one of the snake ones where you can fight her for her treasure.
Another way is to just get the chests on the map. Could be Gold or hunger charms (I don't remember the requirements to find it) which you can sell.

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
WTF, no girl here has a vagina? :confused:,there are pretty girls but they look like horses:cry:.
Gadgeteer, brothel madame, the elf near the pond all have pussies.
So does the mermaid (and I think the naga) but comes with a side of dick.
If you don't like dick this game is probably not for you though

Last edited:
Reactions: Bob69

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Where i can make or find gold?
Town of monsters has an arena, you just have to pay a 15g entry and win against waves of enemies (you have to fight 3 enemies on each, the second round is harder), you can also camp up in the arena map screen and you can also get Kylira to heal you while you're there, you can stay in the arena until your food runs out, you lose or you go through the map, if you want to you can just farm the two different rounds by just going back and forth, you get 15g per round.

There are gold and artifact chests found around the map, you just have to have +4 in the scout button (the eye at the bottom left on your map screen UI) to avoid mimics or get the hunger relic (you can sometimes get ice cream in the second map from the artifact chests).

Naga treasure encounter gives you some money, if you ambush the ogre during the first encounter you can get 50g if you win, there's undoubtedly others but i cannot remember most of them at the top of my head, it's pretty easy to make money in the game once you know how and what to do.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
"Why game about cars, with "CARS" in its name, has so many cars in it, wtf :("
It's amazing that people somehow still miss the mark on this and come crying about how them girls have peepees 'n shit, like motherfucker, have you ever learned to read the tags? This is not targeted at you benj8, it's targeted at the people doing that
It's almost as amazing as people coming here every time asking why they're having JNI error when the game is on the first page of the latest updates, it's almost like there's a section called "Installation" found in the OP that answers their question if they just would do the unthinkable and read it, if for some reason they cannot understand it, there's always the forum search.

GroupSession

Sep 28, 2021
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.20.5)

View attachment 1837093

Newwww weekly!

This time around we've got the Generic Autofellatio animation with its variants - including a fuzzy variant that's currently not implemented in the game until we can add some hair toggles. The Generic Autofellatio animation has been added to battle, so we're on our way to getting all of the generic animations into battle - soon.

We also added a new story mode event sequence involving a bandit camp, crossdressing, sneaking, and some "heroic" actions, so hope you enjoy it!

While this is all going on we're also trying to improve the load times, reduce the game's filesize, and reduce memory usage, and the first thing we've done is removed some unused assets to improve the filesize. We've also added support for Spine's binary exports, which will improve the load time and memory usage of the game's animations, though we haven't re-exported them just yet. More of that to come in the next few releases.

Next up we have the Generic Missionary animation and more story mode!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar] (0.3.20.5)
- - Pixeldrain - Workupload

Android [.apk] (0.3.20.5)
Damn. I need to find me a compressor real soon

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
ToA - New Weekly Build! (v0.3.20.5)

View attachment 1837093

Newwww weekly!

This time around we've got the Generic Autofellatio animation with its variants - including a fuzzy variant that's currently not implemented in the game until we can add some hair toggles. The Generic Autofellatio animation has been added to battle, so we're on our way to getting all of the generic animations into battle - soon.

We also added a new story mode event sequence involving a bandit camp, crossdressing, sneaking, and some "heroic" actions, so hope you enjoy it!

While this is all going on we're also trying to improve the load times, reduce the game's filesize, and reduce memory usage, and the first thing we've done is removed some unused assets to improve the filesize. We've also added support for Spine's binary exports, which will improve the load time and memory usage of the game's animations, though we haven't re-exported them just yet. More of that to come in the next few releases.

Next up we have the Generic Missionary animation and more story mode!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

Java [.jar] (0.3.20.5)

Android [.apk] (0.3.20.5)
I haven't even tested the previous version yet... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
June 2022 - Tales of Androgyny v0.3.21.0

(Click on the image to see the .gif)

Hayoo? New monthly????

Another great month for ToA! We're finishing up the generic sex animations, so a bunch fo new animations, including the Generic Pronebone, Generic Autofellatio, and the Tavern Gangbang animation shown above. We've also added Hiro being feminized by Alma the Warlock art, and a bunch of new scenes - Urka the Orc ass-eating scenes, a new Tentacle Witch scene, a new Wasp scene, and an entire new story mode encounter sequence involving a village that's being assailed by bandits... and Hiro needs to dress as a girl to infiltrate it!

We've added new Plug upgrades per the feature survey, all of which have in-game effects and also many of them have new mini-scenes and alternate dialogue associated with them. The Pervert screen now displays Hiro's current customization, for ease of viewing, and the full game save - the Profile Save - is now available for import/export on Android, meaning you can now transfer your meta progress to and from your Android device.

We've also updated the Foreboding Encounter music and the Urka Fight track as well. And as usual, a number of minor tweaks and fixes.

One thing we've started and will be completing in the coming month (much of it appearing in the first weekly) is asset optimization, improving the game's filesize and specifically decreasing load times, improving performance. So if you're subbed for the weeklies, that's something to look forward to aside from the new content!

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Win64
- - -

Linux
- - -

Mac
- - -

Last edited:

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
June 2022 - Tales of Androgyny v0.3.21.0

(Click on the image to see the .gif)

Hayoo? New monthly????

Another great month for ToA! We're finishing up the generic sex animations, so a bunch fo new animations, including the Generic Pronebone, Generic Autofellatio, and the Tavern Gangbang animation shown above. We've also added Hiro being feminized by Alma the Warlock art, and a bunch of new scenes - Urka the Orc ass-eating scenes, a new Tentacle Witch scene, a new Wasp scene, and an entire new story mode encounter sequence involving a village that's being assailed by bandits... and Hiro needs to dress as a girl to infiltrate it!

We've added new Plug upgrades per the feature survey, all of which have in-game effects and also many of them have new mini-scenes and alternate dialogue associated with them. The Pervert screen now displays Hiro's current customization, for ease of viewing, and the full game save - the Profile Save - is now available for import/export on Android, meaning you can now transfer your meta progress to and from your Android device.

We've also updated the Foreboding Encounter music and the Urka Fight track as well. And as usual, a number of minor tweaks and fixes.

One thing we've started and will be completing in the coming month (much of it appearing in the first weekly) is asset optimization, improving the game's filesize and specifically decreasing load times, improving performance. So if you're subbed for the weeklies, that's something to look forward to aside from the new content!

Now that majalis have added import/export to android, maybe the questions about how to find savefiles on android will cease?

Who am i kidding...

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes