LandBeach

Jun 3, 2019
I can't think of a single enemy that is actually futa in the game, because futa is a person with tits, penis (and balls in some cases) and a vagina, i'm sure some may think i'm being pedantic, but stuff like this is why jesus changed his middle name to "fucking", learn the terminology before you use it, this sort of mistake is like calling a certain political party in germany during 1940's pro-semitic.
And before someone says "MUH NAGA", snakes have a cloaca, which "technically" isn't a vajayjay, but it can act as a reproductive organ too, they might be the closest thing to a futa that's in this game.
What do you call the npcs in the game then?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I can't think of a single enemy that is actually futa in the game, because futa is a person with tits, penis (and balls in some cases) and a vagina, i'm sure some may think i'm being pedantic, but stuff like this is why jesus changed his middle name to "fucking", learn the terminology before you use it, this sort of mistake is like calling a certain political party in germany during 1940's pro-semitic.
And before someone says "MUH NAGA", snakes have a cloaca, which "technically" isn't a vajayjay, but it can act as a reproductive organ too, they might be the closest thing to a futa that's in this game.
For that we need to think beyond the more narrow definition of the word when it started being used in Japan for the first time. Today the term can be interchangeable with trans or even dickgirl not only in western comics and games and even in its origin country too. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Oxiton

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
For that we need to think beyond the more narrow definition of the word when it started being used in Japan for the first time. Today the term can be interchangeable with trans or even dickgirl not only in western comics and games but even in its origin country too. ;)
As an old school degenerate, it just feels weird and wrong to call something that's clearly not futa a futa, like all 4 legged animals are not dogs.
What do you call the npcs in the game then?
Not fucking futa, that's for sure.
It might upset someone but i'd call them dickgirls and if someone thinks that term as derogatory, i'm sorry, i do not use it as such, i use it as a descriptive term.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
Ahh, this old debate again. We all know that futa doesn't need a vagina. :Kappa: Why else would it have the tags?:KappaPride:
As an old school degenerate, it just feels weird and wrong to call something that's clearly not futa a futa, like all 4 legged animals are not dogs.

Not fucking futa, that's for sure.
It might upset someone but i'd call them dickgirls and if someone thinks that term as derogatory, i'm sorry, i do not use it as such, i use it as a descriptive term.
All jokes aside, he is right. The language changed to include vagina-less dickgirls. Just like how terms for homosexuals were coined despite them not being the original meanings of the words. I too call them dickgirls, but that's just my personal term for them.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Ahh, this old debate again. We all know that futa doesn't need a vagina. :Kappa: Why else would it have the tags?:KappaPride:

All jokes aside, he is right. The language changed to include vagina-less dickgirls. Just like how terms for homosexuals were coined despite them not being the original meanings of the words. I too call them dickgirls, but that's just my personal term for them.
We all know that meanings of words evolve through time, but all hope was lost when the definition of "literally" was changed to include that it also means "figuratively." It all went to hell then. Literally.

Reactions: Budouka

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
We all know that meanings of words evolve through time, but all hope was lost when the definition of "literally" was changed to include that it also means "figuratively." It all went to hell then. Literally.
I don't know if it was your intent, but that made me laugh more than I believe it should have.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Count Morado

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018

Yeah, i know it changed and for the worse IMHO, i'm just hardwired to the older term, " ", i guess i'm just becoming yet another fuddy duddy boomer (even though i'm a millenial) destined to be forgotten by time.

Jul 8, 2019
its a guy

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yeet40 and Twiton

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
You lose because you become addicted to ogre dick
Go to options and activate cheats, it disables auto game overs
Yeah... I know I am addicted... that's my fix, this and the "training: make me a girl" from black wizard
Thank you very much for the tips :)

Reactions: Twiton

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019

Dullahan Date.png

Hayyyyooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!! New monthly, new me!

So, the rundown - we've got goblins kissing, we've got dryads animating, we've got the dullahan's head on a pillow while you suck her off under the table, we've got gadgeteers pegging, we've got dryads (again) erecting, we've got minotauress riding, we've got riding minotauresses, we've got angels dating, we've got dark knights fighting to new music, along with Giantess and Quetzals (not to be confused with Goddesses or Giantesses) with new music, and we've got it all in one neat little package.

We've also made excellent progress on the editor, which is now being used to create and edit encounters! The graph editing functionality still isn't quite there yet, with the encounter's structure still baked into the code itself, but we've got the back-end schema ready and the interface is coming along nicely. It's really fun to be developing a usable editor interface with a bunch of really nice QoL features, and it's been helping the development already, even in this nascent state.

This month has been a pretty rough month for us personally, with bad health-related news and some really frustrating household issues (it's the sweaty update because our AC was broken during the whole month and we couldn't get anyone to repair it, including during a heat-wave), but ToA development continues at a pace! We had to put some of the new feature stuff off to this month, as well as new story mode developments, but we should be catching up.

As always, thank you so much for supporting us and making ToA a reality. It's been amazing so far, and we can't wait to show you what we're working on next!

As always, changelog is below, and convenience download links below that. Support Majalis on !

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Java [.jar]
- - -

Android [.apk]
- - -

Win64
- - -

Linux
- - -

Mac
- - -

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes