collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so how you give the goblin a Facial ? or you are the one who needs one for the new image? (since i only make it shallow each time and not sure how to do facial)

Last edited:

sid

Jan 12, 2017
On mobile:
Samsung A23
After creating a character(Lowlander, Paladin, busty), upon engaging with a wolf game crashes before starting combat.

naka1994

Nov 11, 2021
Do i need to start a new game everytime i overwrite the new updated jar.? Or can i just keep playing my usual save. To get the new content i mean.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Do i need to start a new game everytime i overwrite the new updated jar.? Or can i just keep playing my usual save. To get the new content i mean.
You keep your save file, I also think Android now has a new method for transfering saves.

Reactions: naka1994

Swanson.joe69

Jul 7, 2021
I hope you have downloaded the Mac version and not the Java one.
Preferably expand the archive with The Unarchiver, not the build-in utility.
Then

Two things might have gone wrong:
  • the app is quarantined by Gatekeeper because it's from an unknown developer;
  • the executable inside the app might have lost its execute permission during unzipping
To check quarantine, start Terminal and type "xattr " without the quotes at the prompt and drag the Tales Of Androgyny Mac app into the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Mind there is a space between the command and said path. Hit enter. If you see com.apple.quarantine in the results, the app is quarantined.
To remove the quarantine, type "xattr -d com.apple.quarantine " and drag the app again into the window. Hit enter. Quarantine should now be removed.

To check the second case, you need to look into the contents of the app: again right click on Tales Of Androgyny Mac and pick Show package contents. Navigate to /Contents/MacOS/. Inside that folder you'll see a file TalesOfAndrogyny. That file should be a Unix executable. If it's anything else, it has lost its execute permission.
To fix this, start Terminal and type "chmod a+x " without the quotes at the prompt and drag the file inside the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path for you. Again mind there is a space between the command and the path. Hit enter. The file should now be executable.

As a general precaution, make a duplicate of the app first before changing its attributes or permissions.
Thank you so much! It was the second one:)

Reactions: PBS666

V10L3T_Prass

Jun 2, 2022
You can make it as girly as you want though
Yup. But also... Idk if they (Majalis) ever thought about transformation. Such as full female genital or maybe futa... Idk. Or if they are not gonna do anything with that, at least, maybe, just maybe, thought about doing transformation within the breast area.

I know, that we can choose how big our MC chest/titty are. But, I think it will be better if the player who chose the flat chested MC, can get a bigger one on their journey. Either by some corruption. Potion. Or a cursed item.

But then again... That is just my idea for following them for almost 2-3 years maybe.

And I know, maybe, this is not the site to "post idea about the game" or whatever. So... Yeah... Sorry.

FakeAccount91

Jan 1, 2023
Well I figured out why the Drunk Dullahan scene was never triggering. In the EnemyEnum function getOutComeMap the DULLAHAN case is

Java:
case DULLAHAN:
                if (!storyMode && drunk > 0) {
                    outcomeMap.put(Outcome.DRUNK_OTHER, 1);
                }
                break;
Where it should be

Java:
case DULLAHAN:
                if (!storyMode && ((AbstractCharacter.Status)enemy.getStatuses().get(StatusType.DRUNK.toString(), new AbstractCharacter.Status(0, 0))).magnitude > 0) {
                    outcomeMap.put(Outcome.DRUNK, 1);
                }
                if (!storyMode && drunk > 0) {
                    outcomeMap.put(Outcome.DRUNK_OTHER, 1);
                }
                break;
RIP a decent amount of time debugging lol but at least I got it to work now.

Twiton

Jan 25, 2019
Idk if they (Majalis) ever thought about transformation. Such as full female genital
They have, multiple times, been asked this. The answer is no.

If you want to be one of the ToA futas though, the pronoun toggle feature that's on the poll backlog would provide that.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
They have, multiple times, been asked this. The answer is no.

If you want to be one of the ToA futas though, the pronoun toggle feature that's on the poll backlog would provide that.
You know, that does seem strange that it isn't a spell that Alma would cast on you for scene as punishment.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
how can i find a nurse ? someone can explein to me ?
The nurse is only in the Story
Mode.
The Minotauress will have a dating option on future? also what Dullahan head do?
Don‘t think so, read the comment below, about the Minotauress.
The Dullahan head has it‘s (her?) own scenes,you can get the Head send to you in a special scene on the 3rd world map, there is pretty early a Post Office, after that you can have the Head in your inventory and get special scenes in the camp (I think) and when you meet her body again.

Reactions: Twiton and Lebrix

Budouka

Aug 15, 2022
The Minotauress will have a dating option on future? also what Dullahan head do?
Minotauress has a date scenario in Story Mode (paid version of the game), so probably she won't have seconds

Dullahan head has no particular use. You can see 13 commentaries from her if you check her inventory description. She can also help you masturbate in your camp.

Reactions: Twiton
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes