sanway666

Jun 20, 2019
uh...i know the type of game this is, but is that my impression or only the mc can get pregnant? and as much as i like this game, the lack of dom content is really sad

Arrikonait

Mar 12, 2019
so I downloaded WIN 3.36.1 then downloaded JAVA, that should be like an update to 3.36.4 ... Isntead in main menu there's 3.36.3 ... ?!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
so I downloaded WIN 3.36.1 then downloaded JAVA, that should be like an update to 3.36.4 ... Isntead in main menu there's 3.36.3 ... ?!
Really? I'll check.

Edit: I didn't check the new version when I reupped it. But I am pretty sure at first Majalis named the 2nd bugfix v0.3.63.4. Seems like they either forgot to swap ingame and then changed the Patreon post, or didn't intend to make a new version and made a mistake on Patreon.

I fixed the OP now. If you downloaded the current .jar. You should be all good though. And if you still get some kind of error. Saturday will be the newest version anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arrikonait

Arrikonait

Mar 12, 2019
Really? I'll check.

Edit: I didn't check the new version when I reupped it. But I am pretty sure at first Majalis named the 2nd bugfix v0.3.63.4. Seems like they either forgot to swap ingame and then changed the Patreon post, or didn't intend to make a new version and made a mistake on Patreon.

I fixed the OP now. If you downloaded the current .jar. You should be all good though. And if you still get some kind of error. Saturday will be the newest version anyways.
I had 3.32.2 before this one, after reading few posts about how best to update without errors I deleted game folder and the one in AppData\Roaming, only after that I extracted 3.36.1 without lauching it I inserted in game folder an updated Java that updated game to 3.36.3 and so far I only checked maybe a couple of new arts and animations regarding few enemies, so far no errors on my end :3

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Hi everyone!) Can I somehow change male pronounce of MC to female? Just, you know, when you plas as a boy who thinks he is a boy and encounter withhorse who has dick in triple bigger than yours...
Not yet. Its a Patreon vote option though

Reactions: Twiton

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
Hi everyone!) Can I somehow change male pronounce of MC to female? Just, you know, when you plas as a boy who thinks he is a boy and encounter withhorse who has dick in triple bigger than yours...
Maybe one day, Majalis patreon has a content voting system and patrons can vote what they want to see, but it'll eventually happen nonetheless since it's a planned feature.

Reactions: Twiton

notandytho

Sep 4, 2021
How do I unlock the daily special for the sperm bank? It Says that I need a quest to unlock it. I've tried several things to try and get it like going there on a new save and doing all of the paths at the bank but I can't seem to unlock it for some reason.

Testing976

Feb 1, 2023
I've tried everything that's been said in the guides and forums, deleted everything including saves, downloaded java 11, updated drivers, restarted my computer, redownload the files and the jar the game just won't open

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I've tried everything that's been said in the guides and forums, deleted everything including saves, downloaded java 11, updated drivers, restarted my computer, redownload the files and the jar the game just won't open
Non Latin character in the folder/File path? Else maybe Pc not good enough

Reactions: AmaSpirit

AmaSpirit

Apr 7, 2023
Saj. Does you game works with 3.36.1 version? Because for me (as a win 10 user) its just download win version -> start .exe file.
Then if im interested i just drop .jar file into the game folder and its done, press .exe again.

AmaSpirit

Apr 7, 2023
Got tired of skills that do not work (e.g. facesitting stamina destruction or sensitive lips/anus/dick in many scenarios(i donno, 69 reciprocate, missinary kiss, facesitting grind and others)). Theres actually alot of them for me.

Manually fixed these bugs locally for latest version. It is 3 files 170KB in total, so if somebody have these bugs too i can drop these fixed classes, it may work for you too.

Am i the only one getting them? Made a post about these bugs on itch.io majalis community a month ago, still no clue if it is in the works or not.

P.S. sry for not ideal english, not native here

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Or just download the Win version. uncompress to a folder on your pc.

if you want to play the latest weekly - then after downloading the Win, download the jar and overwrite the jar in the windows folder.

double-click exe. Enjoy.

Unknown User69

Jun 2, 2023
I got 2 questions
1. whats the difference btw java and windows versions (any benefits on either?)
2. is there a walkthrough/guide for compaianions cus i cant progress them at all after getting them

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes