Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
They still haven't uploaded it yet, in case anyone was wondering. But I'll edit this post with links when they do.

EDIT: OK, uploading now.

Version: 0.2.11.1 - 1st April Weekly

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But, apparently, we have this to look forward to (no idea what the context is). Hoping that's not a dude, but maybe.

Buhdaa

Jul 10, 2017
They still haven't uploaded it yet, in case anyone was wondering. But I'll edit this post with links when they do.

But, apparently, we have this to look forward to (no idea what the context is). Hoping that's not a dude, but maybe.
If I had to guess its probably the Innkeeper blowjob scene.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Apparently, it's just a generic post-blowjob image. Hopefully it's tweaked depending on the character, otherwise that doesn't make much sense, hah.

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Hate to break it to you but they are both dudes.:eek: One of them just happens to be very pretty. :love:

*spoiler it's Hiro ;)
Wait... Are you telling me this whole time I haven't been playing an extremely flat-chested woman with a dick :eek:

Kidding. I know Hiro's a dude, but it seems the other character may just be a generic one.

EDIT: OK, links are up.

Reactions: Lontany and Jorja

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Wait... Are you telling me this whole time I haven't been playing an extremely flat-chested woman with a dick :eek:

Kidding. I know Hiro's a dude, but it seems the other character may just be a generic one.

EDIT: OK, links are up.
APK link isn't working. links to a 0byte file download on Mega

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
APK link isn't working. links to a 0byte file download on Mega
Should be fixed now.
Just checked their patreon. Apparently somethings borked on this version concerning the inn and they are making a hotfix for it now. So you should probably wait a couple of minutes before uploading anything to see if they post anything new about it.
Alright. I'll reupload the files if a fix goes live, but for now, none of the "new" content is messed up, at least, so I'll leave the links as is. The APK thing was my bad, somehow I had two APK files and one was 0mb and the other was correct.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
Should be fixed now.

Alright. I'll reupload the files if a fix goes live, but for now, none of the "new" content is messed up, at least, so I'll leave the links as is. The APK thing was my bad, somehow I had two APK files and one was 0mb and the other was correct.
U r a legend

gillriss

Aug 21, 2017

EDIT: OK, uploading now.

Version: 0.2.11.1 - 1st April Weekly

Could I request a different sharing link like workupload? Mega has this weird cutoff for some people that Dosn't alow downloads over 600 MB. I need the x32 or Java links.

Proto Persona

Jan 23, 2018
Could I request a different sharing link like workupload? Mega has this weird cutoff for some people that Dosn't alow downloads over 600 MB. I need the x32 or Java links.
If somebody posts a new version of something you can always report the OP pointing to that post. Usually an uploader for the site will distribute it to all the usual places for us.

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
anyone getting an error from preloading saying that it couldn't load asset "characters/GenericOralInternal.png", even though the file is in the .jar?

Edit: happens in other spots of the game like the town square.

Edit2: Solved the issue by taking out the file, renaming the file type (change .jpg to .png), deleting the previous file and putting the new one in.

Reactions: BigLoada and Jorja

gillriss

Aug 21, 2017
If somebody posts a new version of something you can always report the OP pointing to that post. Usually an uploader for the site will distribute it to all the usual places for us.
Yeah but the norm for this thread is that the op is usually only updated monthly

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
Yeah but the norm for this thread is that the op is usually only updated monthly
Sorry, if someone else wants to upload the files to other websites they are welcome to do so, but I would prefer not to.

As for the MEGA limits, you may try using a VPN or proxy. If you mean the 600MB download limit from using Firefox/some other browsers, either use Chrome or download their MEGA Sync software to remove the cap.

I'mWabbit

Feb 10, 2018
Sorry, if someone else wants to upload the files to other websites they are welcome to do so, but I would prefer not to.

As for the MEGA limits, you may try using a VPN or proxy. If you mean the 600MB download limit from using Firefox/some other browsers, either use Chrome or download their MEGA Sync software to remove the cap.
I use Jdownloader2 and can go higher than 600mb. Wonder why.

gillriss

Aug 21, 2017

I'm using Chrome :( and the Sync gave the same error

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes