rappo

May 20, 2017
Still no link for the new weekly build?
It's one page back. I'll quote it:
Weekly hasn't gone up yet. Will edit this post with links when it does.

Version: 0.2.11.3 - 3rd April Weekly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 44741

I play this game for the femdom. Or futadom if you want to be specific.
That and the ladies in this game are thick/thicc. Which I really like.

If I look at other games, it's usually slim girl and super muscular guy. That last part to me is more gay. But I'm not judging anyone. Just have fun.

Reactions: 6324
D

Deleted member 44741

The encounter with the Dark Knight. Holy shit, that scene is good.
I'm actually speechless.

I'm seriously considering donating to Majosi-whatever, just for that one scene.

Reactions: galgat

Rsunet

Jan 12, 2018
I'm actually speechless.

It really is quite fantastic. I was amazed at just how long it was, and how sadistic the character is. I've been a supporter for ages now, but that makes me want to up my pledge.

Sep 10, 2018
Not trying to be that type of guy, but the left cheek of the dark knight when she is in doesnt look right you know. I mean, she took advantage of the previous art that had the cheek pressed at hiro head and i'm ultra fina with that, but its not like the cheek its still pressed against him. Such a tiny "error" that make me so uncomfortable.

KnowledgeAlfa

Apr 5, 2018
It really is quite fantastic. I was amazed at just how long it was, and how sadistic the character is. I've been a supporter for ages now, but that makes me want to up my pledge.
she is pretty close to the quintessential dominatrix archetype. Amazing.

Nhube

Nov 28, 2018
I'm getting crashes when trying the preload feature. Its saying it "Couldn't load dependencies of asset: characters/genericOralInternal.png" anyone run into this problem as well? A fresh install didn't help.

EDIT: this same error was found when entering a the blacksmiths at the first town.
This happen to me too, The inn and the blacksmiths, let's see if the new version work well

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
I'm having a problem when running the jar. It is not displaying the screen size properly, it cutting off the right side. It displays correctly on the exe but not the jar.

broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Not trying to be that type of guy, but the left cheek of the dark knight when she is in doesnt look right you know. I mean, she took advantage of the previous art that had the cheek pressed at hiro head and i'm ultra fina with that, but its not like the cheek its still pressed against him. Such a tiny "error" that make me so uncomfortable.
I see what you mean, her face in the anal pic is pressing against nothing but hair, looks weird.

Reactions: Quote

galgat

Jan 6, 2019
I'm actually speechless.

Yes it was very well done for such a new addition, I thought it was much more fluffed out than the jester one. ( Kind of and end all thing but that would be the only minor dislike ) Not that, that is a big problem or anything if you have cheats on.

I did very much like it though.

4.50 star(s) 145 Votes