broly965

Jul 6, 2017
Those pointless art changes disappoint me. Jorja already basically did those changes himself a long time ago. Also i prefer the old centaur gangbang to the new one. A pointless change imo especially when there are other characters that have almost no art sheesh. I do think the goblin art is a significant improvement though at least. Hopefully the redhead mod will at least make the new art look nice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jorja

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Guys - if you are using WinRAR to unpack .jar files, there is a new version 5.71 on . They have improved time of unpacking archives containing many small files on Windows 10. Just letting you know. ;)

Edit: Also packing files up into archive - seems to be a littlebit faster. No placebo effect here.

Oct 8, 2018
It would be great if they focused on a story for this game, because without a plot or a motivation, it feels like you're just randomly walking around getting gangbanged by the dwellers of the world. Maybe with the Jester and the Dark Knight it would be a start for a main villain, a supposed Monster King to defeat (or being defeated).

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
Those pointless art changes disappoint me. Jorja already basically did those changes himself a long time ago. Also i prefer the old centaur gangbang to the new one. A pointless change imo especially when there are other characters that have almost no art sheesh. I do think the goblin art is a significant improvement though at least. Hopefully the redhead mod will at least make the new art look nice.

Yep, a lot of reworking stuff that was already done. I wonder why? I thought perhaps they were going to introduce the hair color choice but I guess not yet. I really would like for them to start working on expanding the questline and story over the general weekly formula of just adding a sex scene.

I also recently just redid that goblin art too but this one will be a much better base to work from as you said.

In the meantime here is a little tease for those who are fans of the mod.

Mod CentaurGangbangSurprise.jpg Original CentaurGangbangSurprise.jpg

Reactions: Mr Technician

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
anybody willing to upload a save whit all scenes unlocked?
Here, but not all of achievements are unlocked. Gallery is probably like 99% unlocked here. Also they are not kept in your save file. They are kept in "/.toa-data/profile.json".
Well i will share my slooty Hiro save here. But this probably will ruin your experience with this game... (this is seriously cheated build)
Anyways, have a fun! ;)

Last edited:

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Yeah, need story why Hiro goes dressing like a girl...
Than we would need explanation why Kylira dress like a girl... Also why Trudy does...
I don't need an explanation when reading their names. They seems more girly than manly already to me.

Last edited:

zaigadeke

May 30, 2017
Anyone have an idea of where the settings for Cum Volume are? I want to boost the quantity since it's inconsistent with the art and descriptions in the scenes.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
Anyone have an idea of where the settings for Cum Volume are? I want to boost the quantity since it's inconsistent with the art and descriptions in the scenes.
There is no option in game. Probably coded somewhere in .class files. I couldn't find those in .json files.

Mr Technician

Apr 30, 2018
how often do we got new stuff?
There are weekly builds on Patreon. Almost every week there are some patches and new content. Content can be: scenes = dialogues and new graphics. Once per month or two you got a bigger update with new characters. That's not any official schedule - just from my observation.

Jorja

Modder
Jun 19, 2018
TOAsmall.png
Redhead+ Edition Updated to 2.12.5

The mod is now current with the latest version of the game. Spent quite a bit of time reworking and making some tweaks to a lot of the existing art. Still working on adding a few more extra touches here and there I got through about half of the total artwork.

Art added in .5 my modded version followed by the original. Hope you like it and Enjoy!

GoblinAnal.jpg GoblinAnal.jpg GoblinAnalMakeup.jpg GoblinAnalMakeup.jpg GoblinAnalMoreMakeup.jpg GoblinAnalMoreMakeup.jpg

CentaurGangbangSurprise.jpg CentaurGangbangSurprise.jpg BrigandMissionarySmile.jpg BrigandMissionarySmile.jpg AdventurerAnalCum.jpg AdventurerAnalCum.jpg

edit - I noticed a few minor visual mistakes that bothered me. I'm reuploading now. If you downloaded earlier my apologies.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 145 Votes